Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Genital Warts 5+ years - trying ACV for first time
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hi guys,

I've had genital warts recurrences for over 5 years since I was about 23-24. I'm now 29 and I want to kill this virus once and for all.

I never took it seriously and didn't really read up on it properly until this year. Healthwise I don't smoke, barely drink, I'm taking expensive quality multivitamin, vitamin C, vitamin D supplements, eat fruit daily, eat homemade food and drink lots of clean water avoiding sugar and caffinated drinks.

At the clinics in the UK, treatment with Aldara/Podophilotoxin/Freezing is free but I don't think it's helping to kill the roots of the wart virus.

I've been researching and come across many stories of how Apple Cider Vinegar when applied to each wart can help stop the virus returning once and for all.

This makes sense to me as the apple cider can soak into the skin and kill the wart at the root not just the head of the wart like other treatments recommended by the docs.

I've used cotton wool soaked with the vinegar and stuck it onto each wart using medical microporus tape.

No sign of the warts changing colour after two days, should I just keep going?

Please someone tell me it's going to work this time! I'm so tired of treating these stupid things! I do worry about ever having a family one day if I can't get these things to go, I would always tell someone I have had them but I don't even want to think about dating when these things are around.
Posted on 11/25/12, 05:00 pm
11 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for HPV. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 10/16/13  12:15am
" Hi I just tried condyline used it for four weeks did not work i want to try
the avc method and was wondering if it matters what kind of apple cider vinegar u use ? "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web