Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Tuesday September 30, 2014

Sad Stories

• To date or not to date.... that is the question

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 | A Sad story

Todays feelings and realization of absolute isolation... 
    Talked to a good friend of mine and well ex-bf James, I was feeling the anxiety and the same thoughts I had when I first discovered my problem and really was just needing to hear someone say something to me that would make me feel that my thoughts werent crazy and that I am just going through the initial motions of coping with my prob...

2 Recommendations

5 Comments

• Advertisement
  • 03/04/13

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 | A Sad story

Today has been a jacked up day to say the least.  With all my problems, and life hanging, my dad now has cancer, and was told the only thing they can do is help him hang on for a "while".  Sounds good huh!  What the hell can happen next.  Boy do I have a few more tragidies.  ( starting with my spelling).....
    Cant even think right now.  

1 Recommendation

• How I am Feeling.

Monday, April 28, 2014 | A Sad story

I read this on the body and have changed it a little but in a nutshell its describes me and how I feel.
    I don't like to show or tell people when I feel ill, and it is very frustrating for me to know that I am doing everything I am supposed to and then some, and still feel like I am a baby -- exposure to any virus or bug and I am sick once again. It seems I haven't been able to catch a brea...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments