Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Krill oil?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hello,

What is the best fish oil to use? I had bad ecama dandruff on my scalp and I took Wal marts norwegian fish oil for a while then it did not work, so I changed over to the vita cost brand Norwegian fish oil and that keeps it at bay.

I was reading that krill oil may be better but I remember MMZ saying that taking coral calcium makes her hyper because of all the other micro nutrients and I wondered if krill oil would make one hyper too?
Posted on 09/29/11, 09:26 am
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Graves' Disease. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 09/29/11  9:45am
" I have no idea. The Salmon oil I take, I'm not able to take the full amount and take only half of it and I'm just fine. I did research Krill oil and was leery of taking it.

I don't know how pure the Krill oil brand you buy will be good or not.

{{{hugs}}} "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 10/04/11  4:24am
" Hi Daisy!
I take flaxseed oil rather than fish oil. It contains omega 3,6 & 9. The liquid form is the best as it's nine times more concentrated than the 1,000mg capsule form. This has really improved my joint pain and my eyes are much better. The only drawback is the taste - I take 1-2 5ml a day in orange juice.
Regards,
Sarah "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 10/08/11  10:06pm
" I am having estrogen dominence problems and flaxseed from what I have read exacerbates estrogen "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 10/09/11  12:37am
" That's why I am taking the Salmon oil since I have problems with Estrogen...

{{{hugs}}} "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 10/09/11  4:16pm
" Oh yeah, forgot about the estrogen thing....I bought krill from Swanson vitamins who have a very good reputation for purity. I didn't take it but gave it to my Mom for her athritis pain at the time. She did fine with it at 86. I have read that evening primrose is very good for the hair and skin. I take these for awhile then switch it up. When my eyes are dry I use flax for awhile(it does help) then I stop and continue to take fish oil, then I just stopped the evening primrose oil.I usually keep taking the fish oil always though with one or the other. It doesn't make me hyper but everyone is different. Supposed to be very good for peri menopause too. I know you're a younger gal. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web