How to use DailyStrength
We're on Facebook
Check out our page
Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear

Grandparents Raising Children Information

This community is dedicated to grandparents who are the primary caregivers of their grandchildren. In cases where the parents are not willing or able to provide adequate care for their children, grandparents may take on the role of primary caregivers.

Health Blogs

Here are common causes of kid slacking (kids who dawdle, put things off until the last minute, are unorganized, have poor time management skills, and cut corners) that shouldn't be overlooked: Are expectations for your child appropriate? Could he be slacking because that violin class is over his head? Or that math class is way too easy? Meet ... Read More »
On Sharecare we’re letting you in on why you may need the Tdap shot, giving you an unusually effective tip to get better sleep and helping you make healthier food choices for the rest of the summer.
  1. You’re vigilant about your kids’ and grandkids’ health, but did you know that you might be the greatest health ... Read More »
Slackers are kids who procrastinate, dawdle, cut corners or just take the easy way just in time for back-to-school. Sound like your kid? "I don't care! I quit -- this is too hard." "Why don't you do it?" Is his backpack a disaster, homework always a battle and everything seems to be put off until the last nano-second ("I'll do it… just ... Read More »

Member Photos

Advertisement

Latest Activity