Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
funny nsv
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
So, I feel like my weight loss is going much slower than many others I read about, which can be discouraging. But, I'm almost 3 sizes down, 60 lbs from start (40 lbs. from surgery day) in 2 months, so I guess not all that bad? (100 more to goal!)

Anyway, I was happy to go from pretty much a 26 to a 22, which's the size I was at for the longest. I had to go up to a 2xl in shirts from an XL & also go up a band size in my bras. Well, I'm happy that my old (read as size I was at the longest) sports bra fit this morning! Getting ready to go walking w/a friend.

I just keep telling myself it's the little things! Now, to win the lottery, so I can afford to go & get some new shirts, since I don't have many XLs any more!
Posted on 03/17/13, 01:04 pm
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Gastric Bypass Surgery. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 03/17/13  2:44pm
" Congrats.. I don't think that is bad at all... I am down 44 pounds... 24 since surgery 5 weeks ago... I too wish it would come off faster, but it is awesome to be wearing clothes I never thought I would fit into again... Keep up the good work.... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 03/17/13  3:03pm
" Congrats! Watching those sizes go down is such a rush. If you are needing some clothes to get you by as you shrink, check out your local thrift stores and consignment shops. (goodwill, Salvation army, etc) they are a great place to get those in between sizes that you may only need for a couple of months. I have found some great finds here and it has saved me from having to buy a whole new wardrobe and blow lots of money. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 03/17/13  4:49pm
" Not bad at all! We are all different. Don't push yourself. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 03/17/13  4:53pm
" Congrats! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 03/17/13  4:55pm
" You're doing awesome! In 6 months you'll look back and say "wow"' that was fast! Congratulations and keep up the good work.
Shelley :o) "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web