Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
roll call
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
yup one day at a time. time to stand up and be counted folks. if your butt didnt get kicked by a bout of gambling today stand up and say here. yup me hinny be be bruise free and here.
Posted on 07/28/12, 08:35 pm
4126 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Gambling Addiction & Recovery. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4121 - 05/27/15  3:31pm
" here. humiliated i slipped up over the holiday weekend . it was my birthday also . went to a party and drank too much... guess we all know how this story ends. a few months down the toilet. im joining the alcohol support group on ds also. i got to eliminate alcohol permanently if i ever wish to truly be free of this misery. take care friends. sincerely johnny "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4122 - 05/27/15  3:55pm
" Hang in there Johnny, write it off and pick yourself back up. Gl "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4123 - 05/27/15  9:52pm
" JohnnyZ, hope you're not being too hard on yourself. From what I can see from your posts you have done well in the past and have been here to encourage others. I have never done as well as you but I am trying and will keep trying. It is only by seeing the progress of others like you that I am able to imagine that there is some light at the end of the tunnel. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4124 - 05/28/15  7:41am
" 30 days gamble free. Not a milestone just 1 more day that I will not gamble. Stay Strong! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4125 - 05/29/15  8:27pm
" backinblack, In my mind, 30 days is a LONG time. It is what I am wishing for. Well, I guess wishing isn't gonna do it. Will start working on a plan over the next few days. Have printed some literature to help me with that. Coming here is a great help. Congratulations on your milestone! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4126 - 05/30/15  10:45am
" here "

First | Previous | Page: 411 412 413 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web