Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
On ph monitoring test
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Has anyone had the ph monitoring test recently? Im due to have it on Tuesday and Im dreading it. Im in a lot of pain again with my gastritis and have had reflux the other day. Im scared that it won,t show the reflux I have and Im just fed up of suffering. I don,t want an op but would have it if it will help. If the hiatus hernia is causing me pain then I want it sorting out, I think its the gastritis though. Has anyone got any ideas how to calm my stomach down now. I really don,t know how Im going to get through. Please pray it will go ok whatever the results. Thanks
Posted on 12/04/11, 08:13 pm
2 Replies Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for GERD & Heartburn. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 12/14/11  10:49pm
" I just had the test two weeks ago. How did it go for you? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 12/15/11  7:31pm
" Hi innocence well the test was absolutely terrible. I had to be there for it in the afternoon. I found the oesophagheal mammotry horrible,I was gagging. When I had the tube in I had pain and it made me sick. I also had some reflux two or three times. The pain was worse and it pulled on my nose. I was alone all night with it and called a doc as I was in so much pain. The doc couldn't do anything. I was glad to get it out but Ive been getting loads of pain since. I hope the gastro considers the op as I can't go on like this,its so painful. I can't even eat properly when it flares up. Ive got to wait about 3 weeks for the test results. How did you get on? What symptoms have you got? Do you have a hiatus hernia? "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web