Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Friday July 3, 2015

Sad Stories

• Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 | A Sad story

We went to see Elisa's therapist to day. I told him about her moodswings and he agreed that we need to talk to a child psychiatrist. So now i have to wait for them to contact him and then i will hopefully find out when and if we can see him. Anyway my day has been mostly good. Like always i'm not doing much exept comtuter or tv. I hate this, it is so difficult to take care of myself and t...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• Advertisement
  • My heart is broken

Monday, January 14, 2013 | A Sad story

It is with a broken heart that I share the news that my best half,my soul mate, Gordon, was taken home to be with the Lord on Saturday January 12, 2013. Today 1/14 is our 19th wedding anniversary. Please hold him in your heart & prayers. Jan

2 Recommendations

7 Comments

• bad few mounths

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 | A Sad story

Well where do I start.  Its been a bad year so far iv been feel7ng very low really struggerling with everything before Christmas I was 16 1/2 stone at the end of january the doctor weighed me and I was 15 stone and im now down to 13 stone the. Last time I weighed 13stone I was 15 years old iv just been so stressed iv not been eating infact iv not been doing anything. Not even going out the h...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Lost my job!!

Thursday, August 15, 2013 | A Sad story

A couple weeks ago i go into work, not to even get in the door good and they told me they had to let me go! I had been there almost 3 years, and prior to hiring me i had made sure that they knew about my sons health issues and mine and there would be times that i would not be able to be there...My boss said that i had had too many absences and he just had to let me go!! I thought of these people ...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Cold sweat dreams

Monday, January 6, 2014 | A Sad story

How do the dreams and nightmares go away? why is it i dream now of me lying in a coffin and her loverboy and her standing over arm and arm lookin over me ?
    If it wasn't something so bad as she claim's or denie's why do i feel like there was ? why can't she see that's how i feel  
    why can't she turn this event or whatever and focus on us ..why does it have to be like this , i have no one to t...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Captains Log #6

Monday, February 24, 2014 | A Sad story

Still feeling the after math ...of the daughters game using the baby ..However  over all i guess we were being used , seem she found someone to watch  the baby 
    but of course the wife is looking to blame someone ..instead of the one that created it all !
    and of course i am the one being targeted ... but she has seemed to withdrawn herself from me ...since tuesday night's session .....

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Captains Log #16

Friday, March 7, 2014 | A Sad story

Maybe i'll just be like her ...and ignore the relationship ... and not give a care ..perhaps someone someday will come along and give me what i am in need of 
    funny tho she dont keep herself all dolled up and fresh ..as she didn't threw August and October .. i have noticed that 
    when i mention US ...nothing gets said ...it just seems like she avoid's the conversation or the conflict of ...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• First time here in a very long time

Wednesday, December 24, 2014 | A Sad story

Here I am again reaching out when I'm hurting.  Life has just kept going downhill since my husband died almost two years ago.  This week was the anniversary of the death of my son.  In a couple of weeks it will be the anniversary of my husband's passing.  Last week was my birthday (78).  And tomorrow is Christmas.
    Having lost most of my income, I've had to move.  Now...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• Sister's Husband in such bad shape

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 | A Sad story

He endured treatment upon treatment for Lymphoma, rare and advanced they said.
    He got standard protocol, lost his hair, took off work, and felt like hell, chemo so dangerous, he was hospitalized.
    He completed treatment, was scanned, and pronounced in remission. (There is no cure for this one.)
    He had a week of decent health, followed by a slow, gradual decline that to me seemed like falling ...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• Journal Entry for June 27, 2015

Saturday, June 27, 2015 | A Sad story

I will never be okay. I thought that it was my whole state that just didn't follow the sex offender rules. But I guess it was just my area. I guess I am glad that where I live now follows the rules. But I am angry that rapists and pedophiles get to get away with what they do where I used to live, and probably in a lot of other areas too. It just isn't fair. I feel like I cannot be okay. 

1 Recommendation

2 Comments