Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Thursday July 31, 2014

Sad Stories

• For Once...

Saturday, September 15, 2012 | A Sad story

For once, I wish my mom would listen to me when I tell her about my medical problems.
    For once, I wish my mom would address my complains with unquestionable respect.
    For once, I wish my mom wouldn’t deny the existence of my medical problems.
    For once, I wish my mom would listen when I say a certain treatment doesn’t work.
    For once, I wish my mom wouldn’t call me a hypochondriac....

1 Recommendation

11 Comments

• Advertisement
  • My heart is broken

Monday, January 14, 2013 | A Sad story

It is with a broken heart that I share the news that my best half,my soul mate, Gordon, was taken home to be with the Lord on Saturday January 12, 2013. Today 1/14 is our 19th wedding anniversary. Please hold him in your heart & prayers. Jan

2 Recommendations

7 Comments

• bad few mounths

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 | A Sad story

Well where do I start.  Its been a bad year so far iv been feel7ng very low really struggerling with everything before Christmas I was 16 1/2 stone at the end of january the doctor weighed me and I was 15 stone and im now down to 13 stone the. Last time I weighed 13stone I was 15 years old iv just been so stressed iv not been eating infact iv not been doing anything. Not even going out the h...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Lost my job!!

Thursday, August 15, 2013 | A Sad story

A couple weeks ago i go into work, not to even get in the door good and they told me they had to let me go! I had been there almost 3 years, and prior to hiring me i had made sure that they knew about my sons health issues and mine and there would be times that i would not be able to be there...My boss said that i had had too many absences and he just had to let me go!! I thought of these people ...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Cold sweat dreams

Monday, January 6, 2014 | A Sad story

How do the dreams and nightmares go away? why is it i dream now of me lying in a coffin and her loverboy and her standing over arm and arm lookin over me ?
    If it wasn't something so bad as she claim's or denie's why do i feel like there was ? why can't she see that's how i feel  
    why can't she turn this event or whatever and focus on us ..why does it have to be like this , i have no one to t...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Again with the kids

Saturday, February 22, 2014 | A Sad story

Daughter soon to be 31, son 26 , Son's g/friend 22 
    Daughter has a son age 4 ...Son has g/friends daughter age 8 Mom & Daughter both hispanic 
    Son comments on my status on F/b  daughter thought it was towards her ..daughter with her bi-polar  issues 
    Go's postal and mocks the hispanic race on F/B  son gets upset so does the g/friend 2 weeks ago 
    However in b...

1 Recommendation

• Captains Log #5

Sunday, February 23, 2014 | A Sad story

So now with the daughter saying we can't have the G/son her @ the house as long has her brother is living here
    she gave us a choice to make him leave. or we will never see the little guy 
    So how does a 30yr old mother of 1 ...can be so heartless because she is jealous over her brother, she is the one whom left home at 19 because she felt she had it so "BAD"..
    yesturday the Wife say's she is ...

1 Recommendation

• Captains Log #6

Monday, February 24, 2014 | A Sad story

Still feeling the after math ...of the daughters game using the baby ..However  over all i guess we were being used , seem she found someone to watch  the baby 
    but of course the wife is looking to blame someone ..instead of the one that created it all !
    and of course i am the one being targeted ... but she has seemed to withdrawn herself from me ...since tuesday night's session .....

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Captains Log #16

Friday, March 7, 2014 | A Sad story

Maybe i'll just be like her ...and ignore the relationship ... and not give a care ..perhaps someone someday will come along and give me what i am in need of 
    funny tho she dont keep herself all dolled up and fresh ..as she didn't threw August and October .. i have noticed that 
    when i mention US ...nothing gets said ...it just seems like she avoid's the conversation or the conflict of ...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• UnReal !!

Thursday, April 17, 2014 | A Sad story

So she sure does say alot of the right words , but fails to follow up in actions 
    She jumped in the shower , so me being me  i thought i be a little spontaneous  she left the laptop on signed on Facebook ... so i took upon myself  and typed these words  under name  "  i have to say i really do love my husband !! "
    so she put on our recorded show she sat watching...

1 Recommendation