Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Friday July 25, 2014

Positive Stories

• Bread Day!

Thursday, August 15, 2013 | A Positive story

Good Thursday Morning! 
    Decided that Thursdays are once again "Bread and Roll" day!  I can't wait to smell the fresh baked bread.  Since I'm usually the only person at home, the baked goods will have to be frozen.  That's OK with me.  I can unthaw it any time we like.  My Grandmother never had enough bread left to freeze.  I can't remember her ever doing that....

1 Recommendation

• Advertisement
  • I had a thought

Saturday, August 17, 2013 | A Positive story

I had a thought while I was talking with one of my friends(Fleet) .I thought it would sure be nice if I could get an online consult with Dr. Oro at his clinic in Colorado .The more I think about the more I like it .Just don`t know if they will do it though .It sure would save me a 500 mile trip and a lot of pain .I am really thinking about calling them and seeing if it is at all possible .Sounds ...

1 Recommendation

• Things I'm Thankful for in my life.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 | A Positive story

1.) The first thing im thankful for is my son Gabriel Martin. Without him, i wouldnt be doing anything with my life. I wouldnt be trying to better myself and make a better life, because, i wouldnt care. If i didnt have him 4 years ago on October 30th, 2009, I can honestly say my life would be completely different and not in a good way. I might not physically be taking care of him right now becaus...

1 Recommendation

• what i needed i guess

Thursday, December 12, 2013 | A Positive story

I was woken up at 3:10 AM , in a good way i never expected , even tho i failed the night before because of pain, can i take this spontaneous moment and turn into a positive way? i think i can if she would do more things just to show how sorry she is and show her words are meai feltning full i think i can move on with out seeking counseling,i was embraced with her touch this am, and it felt so goo...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• New years eve, new year ahead

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 | A Positive story

Today I am feeling great. I really take things day by day. I got my daughter ready and we both went outside. It was really cold and windy with snow so we bundled up. I took her on her sled. We made it almost halfway to my latest goal. Something seems different with my exposures. I feel confident like I am on mission. My daughter motivates me, she gives me strength and she has no idea how importan...

1 Recommendation

• Happy 2014!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014 | A Positive story

Just back from a jog -- 10 minutes and then I walked for five -- and jogged another 10.
    That's not bad for me!
    Hope everyone on daily strength is having a wonderful day. Weather couldn't be better in Va: Clear and 51! Can't beat it.
    Happy new year all!

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Off to a good start

Thursday, January 9, 2014 | A Positive story

This Am was off to a good start , execpt the part where it involves  BABYSITTING!!
    i wish my wife would see past the  " feel sorry for me" routine there are sitters out there ect: i dont mind helping my kids, only if i see them make a stand on their own
    not cry to me you have no $$$ for sitter but your out there at diner Pubs endulging good food ect:  or out wasting gas chasing you...

1 Recommendation

• Positive

Saturday, January 18, 2014 | A Positive story

If i am not writing on my journal?  you know i am feeling better !!  and i have since counseling !  i hope everyone that read's this feel's the same ...Barr :)

2 Recommendations

1 Comment

• No complaints today...

Sunday, March 16, 2014 | A Positive story

I want to say I had a good day! 
    Played with my grand niece who's 5 and her "sister" BFF. They stayed at my folks house and I helped tend to them while my nephew and his wife took in the sites.
    That was just what I needed to distract me. These kids play all the time and make little messes. I just cleaned up after them all weekend long.
    And it was a blast!!!!

2 Recommendations

2 Comments

• experiment

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 | A Positive story

I have not posted here for reasoning of i have been experimenting ...this so called marriage 
    i took a few friends advice , and to see if she has checked out , and i am sadly to say  i believe she has ...when the 4th of July weekend rolled around , 3 day's off she had.. i felt i shouldn't make the effort to be intimate , in any shape or form ...i felt she knows she hurt me < as she a...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments