Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Saturday October 25, 2014

Painful Stories

• Enough Pain

Saturday, May 1, 2010 | A Painful story

I believe this is the first Journal entry I have written.  On Dec. 12th I fell and fractured my ankle and tore some ligaments.  No surgery was needed to set the break.  Because I live alone and because my other leg is very weak I was literally non- weightbearing for 3 months while I was in rehab.  I am now back to walking but it is very painful on the rest of my body.  My...

2 Recommendations

• Advertisement
  • So sick of it.

Sunday, January 20, 2013 | A Painful story

I'm so sick and tired of everything...Like i really am..
    I'm alone 95% of the time... I don't have friends in real life...expect for my "best friend" who barely even bothers to keep contact with me. I'm always the one to call her. Not to mention she laughs at me constantly, even when it's about something serious.. I barely even have friends online...Most of the day i am alone. I don't see anyone...

2 Recommendations

• Sorry for not responding to hugs and messages.

Monday, May 20, 2013 | A Painful story

I am very sorry that I have not responded to hugs and messages.   I have been thinking of my DS friends and wanted to but have been in so much pain that I have been unable to because of the terrible almost non stop migraines and head pain I have been suffering with.  I also feel very badly depressed and broken and lonely.   My anxiety is high and I have&nbs...

1 Recommendation

13 Comments

• trying

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 | A Painful story

I try to explain to her i am trying to believe in her, but her words and sentence's just make it harder seems nothing add's up , why would a married woman sit in a parking lot surrounded by co-workers talking to a estranged man she only works with,about her home life?
    i am really having a hard time grasping at this, she fails to give me insight , for petes sake he calls her cutie WTF? whats he ca...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Numb

Friday, November 29, 2013 | A Painful story

1 word for today    N U M B !

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• humiliated and betrayed.

Monday, January 6, 2014 | A Painful story

When does she see this? humiliated and betrayed ...when does it sink in and she gets it ? 
    when the guilt pass's over for what 1 had done words she had said to him? why  sit and talk with someone and tell 1 story? my distence from her was because of her not i , 
    she made OUR marriage the way it was i didn't i went for the ride she don't get she pushed me away at all over the years ...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Pisst off i wanna leave

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 | A Painful story

It hurts knowing that the asshole she was having an affair with is at work right now at this moment as i am typing she called to see what i was doing but failed to say who all showed up for volunteer work until i asked !! i am so livit and my mind is racing
    when i spoke with her she gave me nothing positive to hold on to , un fucking real my mind just wont stop 
    she creates this shit i'm tir...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Her Log book

Saturday, August 2, 2014 | A Painful story

So she keeps her log book< hrs ect: next to her she purchased a new one ... she was going to take the paper work outta of it  the following day
    However it sits on the speaker next to the door, she went to bed , i went out for a smoke , i bumped the speaker ..and the book fell on the floor, i picked it up with the lose folded papers  in side she kept,  so i put all back and here...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• sadly

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 | A Painful story

We had lost an comical Icon Robin Williams  r.i.p  was pushed over the edge 
    bye his unfailthful wife Susan , this man was soft spoken, a warm hearted person and a caring/ loving family man
    But as i recall a few years ago on a program how his wife wanted more 
    couldn't get enough out of a man that was loved bye one 
    its un real what the power of love can do and direct to ...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Loaned trust

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 | A Painful story

I gave her Trust on Loan, things where going great and moving FWD !  i guess it just took that one solo ride for an hour in a mini van with a male co-worker named Mike ..i swear she has a Mike fetish ...his code name was "somebody "  when she would speak of her and a co-worker ..until i asked does this "somebody"  have a real name ...she refused to say until i said it must be a mal...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment