Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Wednesday October 22, 2014

Anxious Stories

• Medicare fustrations

Thursday, February 5, 2009 | An Anxious story

I guess OUR goverment just dont give a rats ass , on how us Americans get treated .. How can Medicare take you off a PLan -D and put you on a another with out you knowing about it .. Now they Put me on one where  my Rx meds i cant afford...trying to get help around here is un barable i have been drained and strees'd and my Anxiety is back iin full bore! because of it , now i have to sear...

1 Recommendation

9 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Help!

Monday, February 25, 2013 | An Anxious story

I am so scared of this Gastritis. On 2/14/13 I burped up some (not a lot) brown blood. I went to ER that night and was admitted to hospital. They did an endoscopy and found Gastritis and Esophagitis. I look up the disorder online and some sites say it's lifelong, some say deadly, some say dangerous. I don't know what to think, and it scares the heck out of me. I don't know what to do.

1 Recommendation

• Worried :/

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 | An Anxious story

I've been dating my SO for almost a year..He has Bipolar Disorder and ADHD. These past couple of weeks he's been really depressed and has a little bit of anger. This is the first time i have seen him depressed our whole relationship and im worried about it. He's always been sweet to me and respects me, and still is, hes an amazing person... It's just his depression and slight anger worries me. He...

1 Recommendation

• New Number

Saturday, November 30, 2013 | An Anxious story

Found a new number on our account ..i guess i'll be wrong to question it but i did 
    threw her message box on F/B while she was watching the mentalist i checked her phone the number has been deleted for some reason or another scrolled threw all the calls she made yesturday guess i'll say im going fishing and hit the nearest pay phone if i guy answers im flippen out ! if it was on recent calls...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• The Wait

Saturday, February 15, 2014 | An Anxious story

well last night i went to pick her up ... when it snows ..they move the bus's from lot to the next while it gets plowed out ect: ..so i went up about 6.. i sat there there was 22 more buses to be put back in the terminal .. so im sitting in the truck < she didnt see me there at 1st> he said something sexual to her as they where walking ..she laughed and blushed.. she walked in front the tru...

1 Recommendation

• Captains Log#14

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 | An Anxious story

Today it has been 2 weeks since we'v to counseling...last time we were there i left how i felt on the table , i brought tears to her eyes or she brought them on threw guilt, i wanted to talk about it after words , she did not , she said not know
    Now it has been 2 weeks not a utter word of it , i really like to know what she was thinking ...but will i get the truth ? ! 
    and i like to know why...

1 Recommendation

• So much

Friday, June 6, 2014 | An Anxious story

There  is so much i wanna say ...to you about all of this and your so called friendship with Mike , you make it seem there is more to what your telling me, or i feel you only want to tell me what i ONLY need to hear , ive always thought in 27 yrs we would be up-front and honest, i believe you fear the consequences or my reaction, i thought about contacting Mike perhaps for more truth ma...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• I had read

Thursday, July 24, 2014 | An Anxious story

I had read online Intimacy.com < 
    Intimacy4us's >  
    that it takes  2 years or more  for a strong marriage to over come any time of affair ..Only if both partners are mentally and physically put the effort and love back into it and put their Marriage needs first 
    after i read that part i closed out the sight and i sat here and cried ..i thought i was done shedding t...

1 Recommendation

• my story

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 | An Anxious story

Back in 1989 i had landed a Job  in the food process plant  Hanover/ MYERS food's  frozen foods ect 
    my job was warehousing ...and keeping the lines filled with products ect:  wages where $7.95  to start + benifiets  ect:  for a 45 min drive  one way to provide for my family 
    however after 90 days i recieved a 50 cent pay increase...every 3 mnths ...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment