Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
using the warranty on my glasses....
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I got glasses not too long ago and I paid for the warranty too....so I now and seeing lots of scratches on these expensive lenses....so for $25 I will get new lenses...I am heading there today....wish I knew the most expensive lenses scratched just as easy as any other lenses...I might not have taken them over the less expensive lenses...my sunglasses also have warranty but no scratches...they were not the more expensive lenses...go figure...
Posted on 01/02/13, 12:38 pm
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Financial Challenges. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/03/13  12:03am
" I sort of balked on this today...it was my plan until I decided to pay a Credit card bill that is due next week $25...it is my card for the gas station QuickTrip....that was min payment and paid on Friday online at QT....so it will be before due date thursday...

I am thinking of using my Lensecrafters credit card for the $25 but not sure yet....just not sure if I want the added interest charges... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 01/03/13  4:48pm
" went today and put the $25 on capital one CC getting the new lenses in 10days "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web