Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Sunday October 26, 2014

Inspirational

Show stories in Inspirational
  • 3rd Dday and 32nd wedding anniversary

Monday, May 12, 2014 | A Positive story

Our 3rd Dday anniversary (Discovery day that my husband found out about my affair) and our 32nd wedding anniversary are only 4 days apart.  Sunday was our Dday anniversary and Thursday is my wedding anniversary.  We spent this last weekend at a bed and breakfast in honor of both.  It was a wonderful weekend.  There is nothing like spending all that quality time focused on each...

4 Recommendations

5 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Well I completed my goal

Saturday, April 26, 2014 | A Positive story

yippee !
    As most of you already know, I gave up sweets for Lent. The dirty half-dozen--cookies, cake, pie, candy, donuts, and ice cream. Now that Lent is over, I must be careful not to start to indulge in sweets too frequently. Will aim for one normal portion once a week. 
    Thanks for your support. Love to All.
    xo Judy

1 Recommendation

7 Comments

• experiment

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 | A Positive story

I have not posted here for reasoning of i have been experimenting ...this so called marriage 
    i took a few friends advice , and to see if she has checked out , and i am sadly to say  i believe she has ...when the 4th of July weekend rolled around , 3 day's off she had.. i felt i shouldn't make the effort to be intimate , in any shape or form ...i felt she knows she hurt me < as she a...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• To new beginings~!

Monday, July 1, 2013 | A Positive story

I got rid of an anchor in my life and I am moving down the waters freely now. I broke up with my controlling boyfriend last week and never would I thought that I'd be ever so content. I have been flaring up less this passed weekend. My new place is great. My roommates are friendly, fun, laid back and just plain awesome. We had fun going out on the town saturday night. This is the life that I miss...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• My Brother passed the Driving Test Today

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 | An Inspiring story

Today I have finally been given the missing piece in my life. My Brother passed the Driving Test this morning. He has a slip that will confirm he passed the driving test for the next few weeks until his License arrives in the post. For the time being, he'll have to get a used car; Gentleman's agreement he made with a Turkish Barber from Cookstown who was looking to sell his car; and Insurance. Od...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• Trying to practice my program

Monday, August 4, 2014 | A Positive story

My Gran has been in a huffy mood because of the 100th Anniversary of WW1 and my Brother is moody when trying to sleep. Then my email stopped working when on Ubuntu. (I'm now on Mac o/s X and it works okay)
    Now I am having the old insane thoughts returning. Now I need to practice breathing exercises.

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• No complaints today...

Sunday, March 16, 2014 | A Positive story

I want to say I had a good day! 
    Played with my grand niece who's 5 and her "sister" BFF. They stayed at my folks house and I helped tend to them while my nephew and his wife took in the sites.
    That was just what I needed to distract me. These kids play all the time and make little messes. I just cleaned up after them all weekend long.
    And it was a blast!!!!

2 Recommendations

2 Comments

• A new award for "Naked Daze"

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 | An Inspiring story

Exactly one year ago, my blog Naked Daze with Dave won an award... well November has been a good month for it.
    Yesterday, it was named a "Top Alcohol Abuse Blog" by OnlineCreditCounseling.org
    Oh the fun dreams that can come to life through recovery...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• 60 days Smoke Free

Monday, August 11, 2014 | An Inspiring story

I thought I could and I did!!! I am a non smoker. But everyone around me still is.

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Positive

Saturday, January 18, 2014 | A Positive story

If i am not writing on my journal?  you know i am feeling better !!  and i have since counseling !  i hope everyone that read's this feel's the same ...Barr :)

2 Recommendations

1 Comment