Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Friday August 1, 2014

Venting Stories

• And here we go again.....

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 | A Venting story

Nothing surprises me anymore, but it always hurts just the same.  I keep trying to shut it all out.  Just tell myself to et over it.  But I can't turn it off.  I'm not numb.  I'm not "used to it" (even though I should be by now).  I still care.  It still hurts, every time.
    Today I was in a relatively good mood, H was off from work, and I always feel a little bet...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Little green monsters everywhere...

Monday, July 22, 2013 | A Venting story

Incredibly ironic. It seems like everywhere around me women are popping up with uber cute baby bellies and I'm just over here like hey look at what I did with this yarn... >_>
    All around me at work there are women finding out they're pregnant or going through IVF to get pregnant. What really bums me out is that last week my friend at work told me she was pretty sure she was pregnant. And th...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments

• The prodigal brother

Thursday, September 19, 2013 | A Venting story

I spent most of the day puttering around the house, unpacking boxes, washing things and putting them away, doing laundry, and looking out the window every time a car went by or a car door slammed or a shadow passed the window, thinking that my brother was here again.
    I got a lot of things done, including washing all the blankets I brought with me from Maine and the dishes I'd packed, and was exha...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• To sum things up...

Sunday, October 13, 2013 | A Venting story

I am a disabled, single mother, dealing with the needs of a 14 year old, bi-polar teenager, as well as financial bankruptcy/foreclosure of my home, and relocation, being thrown into single care of an elderly parent with severe medical issues and a home to care for and support while she is in a nursing home struggling to recover, while my two brothers struggle to manage to take care of themselves,...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Anger over this

Sunday, November 24, 2013 | A Venting story

I am having a hard time accepting what these 2 are saying, why? 
    the pain is real, if i question it what was all being said ..all i get is i do not remember, i guess thats as close as to the truth i am going to get,i feel like she is deeply hiding something from me and i believe that is the truth, i guess most cheaters do, you dont blow up each others phones for 2-1/2 mnths and talk smutt.. ...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• The girl didn't come home from school today

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 | A Venting story

She has always come straight home or texted me to let me know where she is going to be 
    but not today.
    Today she decided to stop at a friends house and didn't let me know and won't respond to my messages. I don't know when she's coming home or if she needs a ride. I don't know whether to make dinner or not.
    I can't help but feel that this is a response to the tension that has been between us...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Different feelings

Sunday, January 19, 2014 | A Venting story

I have so many different feelings about the things that go on in my relationship.  We've been together about 6 years now.  In the beginning, he was great.  Over time, he let his jerky, mean side show.  I've also realized that he's an addict, mostly to marijuana and Vicodin.  We've had many arguments over the years about his marijuana use only because of the amount of mone...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Captains Log #23

Saturday, April 5, 2014 | A Venting story

All i hear her say is you need to let go , but she don't get the part you had a emotional affair ..with a co-worker ...and i recently found out how the females and males talk in the break room and its all about sexual innuendos, and verbally act it out ..like moaning ect: ...but i dont mind all that but it seems this is where it all started from or formed ..i witness her with flirtatious wor...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Facebook is gathering our data, even when we don't use Facebook, for advertising purposes. This is a worrying trend. Haven't they earned enough money as it is?
    It's one thing to seek money from Advertising; I have registered to do that myself; but this clandestine gathering of data underlines how the obsession with being Super-Rich taints the soul.
    If I was a philanthropist, I'd inject the money ...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• was it a lie?

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 | A Venting story

Saturday we traded her car in for a new one to get out of a $525 payment ..so now we save $125 per mnth , which is good ok? yesturday i went to the insurance company to do the switch over ..ok ..now where she works is 10 miles away ...and they have a upper & lower parking lot ...the drivers park in the upper and the school bus's, mechanics and secretary's park in the lower lot near the office...

1 Recommendation

5 Comments