Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Tuesday September 16, 2014

Painful Stories

• Call from the ex

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 | A Painful story

so last night I was feeling pretty sad anyways, things haven't been going too great lately. then out of the blue my ex girlfriend called me up who I haven't spoken to for a good five months now over the phone. we were trying to be friends by texting each other but it's been hard because her new beau (who was her first ex too) doesn't like me very much and won't let her talk to me. I told her it w...

2 Recommendations

2 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Having a rough night.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013 | A Painful story

My husband decided on his own that we were going to go and bbq at a friend's house for July 4th tomorrow. In attendance will be a couple we just had a rough time with that he has expressed frustration with, as well as I have to him, who have really made things difficult for us. He didn't talk to me before he made these plans because "he figured that if I wanted to do something specific I would ha...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• Numb

Friday, November 29, 2013 | A Painful story

1 word for today    N U M B !

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• My heart aches

Friday, December 13, 2013 | A Painful story

I am so tired right now. My nerves are very bad...I feel as though an issue keeps getting thrown up in my face repeatedly and its not fair. Im just worn down right now.

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• humiliated and betrayed.

Monday, January 6, 2014 | A Painful story

When does she see this? humiliated and betrayed ...when does it sink in and she gets it ? 
    when the guilt pass's over for what 1 had done words she had said to him? why  sit and talk with someone and tell 1 story? my distence from her was because of her not i , 
    she made OUR marriage the way it was i didn't i went for the ride she don't get she pushed me away at all over the years ...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Pisst off i wanna leave

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 | A Painful story

It hurts knowing that the asshole she was having an affair with is at work right now at this moment as i am typing she called to see what i was doing but failed to say who all showed up for volunteer work until i asked !! i am so livit and my mind is racing
    when i spoke with her she gave me nothing positive to hold on to , un fucking real my mind just wont stop 
    she creates this shit i'm tir...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• I'm always stirring up controversy

Friday, April 4, 2014 | A Painful story

I would like to start with a link to a song about how I have been feeling the last couple of days:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IEQpfA528M
    I am a huge lover of music, and could probably post a song explaining how I'm feeling every day. Sometimes it is easier to tell people how I feel with a song than with a whole long journal entry like this one.
    Just thinking and contemplating about writing ...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Her Log book

Saturday, August 2, 2014 | A Painful story

So she keeps her log book< hrs ect: next to her she purchased a new one ... she was going to take the paper work outta of it  the following day
    However it sits on the speaker next to the door, she went to bed , i went out for a smoke , i bumped the speaker ..and the book fell on the floor, i picked it up with the lose folded papers  in side she kept,  so i put all back and here...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• sadly

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 | A Painful story

We had lost an comical Icon Robin Williams  r.i.p  was pushed over the edge 
    bye his unfailthful wife Susan , this man was soft spoken, a warm hearted person and a caring/ loving family man
    But as i recall a few years ago on a program how his wife wanted more 
    couldn't get enough out of a man that was loved bye one 
    its un real what the power of love can do and direct to ...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Loaned trust

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 | A Painful story

I gave her Trust on Loan, things where going great and moving FWD !  i guess it just took that one solo ride for an hour in a mini van with a male co-worker named Mike ..i swear she has a Mike fetish ...his code name was "somebody "  when she would speak of her and a co-worker ..until i asked does this "somebody"  have a real name ...she refused to say until i said it must be a mal...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment