Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Friday April 18, 2014

Frustrating Stories

• Tired of it

Saturday, September 29, 2012 | A Frustrating story

We live in a crappy old trailer thats too small. My parents dont even have their own bedroom. We dont have a car so we have to walk into town to get our groceries and its so hot outside. I pretty much am inside the house all the time. I dont really have alot of friends and the friends i do have i only get to see them for about an hour on thursdays. (i go to this place for pple with autism.) I don...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Advertisement
  • sicky!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 | A Frustrating story

Ack! I think I got a cold from my husband! I can't seem todo much of anything at the moment right now and its absolutely frustrating. well I'm writing a journal entry so I guess that counts as doing something, I feel soo helpless and that irratates me!

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Up date on me Its serious, Im trying to get out of it all

Thursday, September 5, 2013 | A Frustrating story

This was my situation  regarding housing and  flats from hell as well as landlords to fit it. I do wish there was a non councile run place or places who can help me even by giving me a place of some fsort to live in in The lothians. Please read on
    I dont wnat this to get into the hand or ears of the langlordor even the one im qurrying on here as I dont want any more grief than what Im g...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Dead End street

Thursday, November 28, 2013 | A Frustrating story

I have slept on this , thought about this , dreamed of this , how can a woman not show the love and effection to a man whom is warm,caring and loving and at one time forgiving? i feel like i am doing this alone , i do not get touch in a sense a woman should touch her husband i feel like i have a roommate , i lived that life before as well shared an Apt with a female decades ago only thing with th...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Question's

Thursday, December 19, 2013 | A Frustrating story

I asked questions again last night , 1 was are you willing to take a Polygraph test. her reply was " Hell yes!"  then she said who's going to pay for it.. ok  
    question 2 do you still talk to him... her cell phone rang < daughter> ..they talked for 20 mins .. i waited waited, she hung up i sat there waiting for a answer... hmmmm i got nothing she went back to playing Candy crush ....

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• Seems we are going back

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 | A Frustrating story

Seems we are drifting back to where we once was months ago 
    the feeling of being rejected at this time is not a good thing, Seems she doesn't get the fact that she is loved bye someone , and that someone is me 
    She seems to forget is how to heel my pain, their ways to do so, how i am suppose to 
    let go and move on when i hear i love you but i can not feel thsoe i loves you, to tal...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• Two have moved on

Monday, January 13, 2014 | A Frustrating story

Two have moved on - Baxter and Reba. Both have passed. Both were boxer dogs, rescued recently. They both wore signs of neglect and abuse. It is so tragic. I am deeply horrified by what happened these two dogs. All they had to get was love from their owners, food, and their bed and some friendship.
    It really saddens me when a dog will show us love so unconditionally and be treated with such disres...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• i can not handle this

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 | A Frustrating story

No one here just knows what goes on in my mind , seems they all think of themself's
    I just wanna pack some clothes up and leave when i get like this, i feel my wife sides with " her" daughter over me 
    this Babysitting is out of control, the second i bitch about me being tide into the house , no one hears me ..
    this is bullshit..whats it going to take? , just because they feel i am home i hav...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• Captains log #15/counseling

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 | A Frustrating story

We had counseling last night, it didnt go to according to my plan, all we did was talk about the adult kids ect: 
    so here we are back to 2 weeks ago nothing said about us , nothing gained 
    i am so tired of the lack of intimacy at night ...she goes to bed and out like a light, i could see if she worked 8-10 hrs straight, but she don't ..i have noticed as well  she has been leaving t...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments

• just feel like screaming

Sunday, March 30, 2014 | A Frustrating story

I haven't been on here in a very long time.
    I have been divorced for 19 months now, and I thought it would get easier over time. I have 2 teenagers,  d15 and s14.
    I have been good about not letting things d15 says. She believes that the divorce was all my fault, because ex said so. Everything he says she believes, so I am left to defend my thinking, choices, and decisions. She really thinks ...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments