Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Tuesday September 2, 2014

Frustrating Stories

• Question's

Thursday, December 19, 2013 | A Frustrating story

I asked questions again last night , 1 was are you willing to take a Polygraph test. her reply was " Hell yes!"  then she said who's going to pay for it.. ok  
    question 2 do you still talk to him... her cell phone rang < daughter> ..they talked for 20 mins .. i waited waited, she hung up i sat there waiting for a answer... hmmmm i got nothing she went back to playing Candy crush ....

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• Advertisement
  • Two have moved on

Monday, January 13, 2014 | A Frustrating story

Two have moved on - Baxter and Reba. Both have passed. Both were boxer dogs, rescued recently. They both wore signs of neglect and abuse. It is so tragic. I am deeply horrified by what happened these two dogs. All they had to get was love from their owners, food, and their bed and some friendship.
    It really saddens me when a dog will show us love so unconditionally and be treated with such disres...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• i can not handle this

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 | A Frustrating story

No one here just knows what goes on in my mind , seems they all think of themself's
    I just wanna pack some clothes up and leave when i get like this, i feel my wife sides with " her" daughter over me 
    this Babysitting is out of control, the second i bitch about me being tide into the house , no one hears me ..
    this is bullshit..whats it going to take? , just because they feel i am home i hav...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• just feel like screaming

Sunday, March 30, 2014 | A Frustrating story

I haven't been on here in a very long time.
    I have been divorced for 19 months now, and I thought it would get easier over time. I have 2 teenagers,  d15 and s14.
    I have been good about not letting things d15 says. She believes that the divorce was all my fault, because ex said so. Everything he says she believes, so I am left to defend my thinking, choices, and decisions. She really thinks ...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• Counseling 6/24

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 | A Frustrating story

Ok i put the shit on the table, like popeyes quote " Thats all i can stand , i can't stand no more "
    All she wants to do is burry this affair , she repeat's nothing happen'd physically ...my opinion is if nothing happen'd then why cant we talk about it 
    for months ive been trying to explain how i " FEEL"  about it what goes on threw my mind when she doesn't tell me the whole story , and...

1 Recommendation

7 Comments

• The Job

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 | A Frustrating story

One day its i need to find another Job....next i hear i really like what i am doing 
    my respons is... you have the tool's < licenses> to better yourself ...and to better your income 
    I can not figure out the attraction that keeps her at this dead end Job ...Only thing that comes to mind is some of the female co-workers  she contected with or "HIM"  YES HE STILL WORKS The...

1 Recommendation

3 Comments

• Unreal she misunderstands

Monday, July 28, 2014 | A Frustrating story

So i found out , threw her phone convo with a g/friend  < over heard > because she talks so loud 
    that she confided in a another male co-worker  about why she traded her white car in for another , because money is tight for us so she made a sacrifice ...so i brought this issue up in counseling ...as to why she has to be so persoanly involved with co-workers and making our bus...

1 Recommendation

11 Comments

• Somebody !

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 | A Frustrating story

Yesturday i returned to work, joined a ticket to work program, its been 20 yrs  since i seen a pay check 
    So she came home < i get home before her > ...so she asked how'd my 1st day went, i explained what i did and where i went ect: 
    then i asked where you home she said no, me and "somebody" had to go pick up a bus < hour ride each way> ...and bring it back , then they ...

1 Recommendation

6 Comments

• talking in the wind

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 | A Frustrating story

Seems for the past 10 months all i did was talk - express how i feel 
    ect: and nothing changes , i feel < guts>  she is hiding and lying about her work ethics 
    sometimes she lets things slip or her female co-worker" friend" post's little details on her Facebook page on which i can see 
    for example Monday night feild trip " Maypole competition "  from 5pm to 11p...

1 Recommendation

4 Comments

• new /red flag..counseling

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 | A Frustrating story

She's trying to make contact with an old affair i never knew about i guess another co-worker...threw a female co-worker...His Name is Matt R. this i had discovered threw an e-mail  when i was reviewing e-mails on items i have on craigslist 4/sale ..A message from Tessa  threw facebook ..i clicked on it and it said Hi Buddy Miss you ect:  had fun times in the back of the postal truc...

1 Recommendation

2 Comments