We're on Facebook
Check out our page
Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
In Category: Fun & Games
Discussion:
Something about me you would never guess!
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Tell one thing about yourself that no one would ever guess. My something is:

I worked for a talent agency telling fortunes at big parties. I made $600 a night! I did it just for fun. Although I did study about reading palms, I don't believe in that sort of stuff, but knew I could make money at it. So I put together all the trappings including the crystal ball and Voila! Madam Rosa was born! Lots of fun. Did it all over the state for about two years when my fibro was low. So whaddya think of that?!!

Mizroze
Posted on 11/10/10, 09:19 am
34 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Fibromyalgia. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 11/10/10  6:59pm
" I once was homeless and alone, but you would never know. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 11/10/10  10:19pm
" Oh wow that is so cool!

I used to do Tupperware parties and was good at it, I earned a minivan!! Those were good ole full of energy and life days!!

hugs,
karen "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 11/10/10  10:37pm
" I used to work for a large computer company doing call outs and had the keys to our local bank (helping fix their server).

I read Tarot cards and do have a crystal ball. It's for entertainment purposes only but I'm correct quite a bit of the time. I've done some readings here and a few things came true. :)

Ok, that was two things...LOL "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 11/10/10  10:58pm
" When I was in Jr. High, super model Margaux Hemingway who was in grade ahead of me forgot her gym shorts for an school trackmeet so the PE teacher had her borrow mine and I didn't have to take part. The next year, she went to a private school in Switzerland, and on to fame and fortune. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 11/11/10  1:25am
" I was a high school dropout. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 11/11/10  8:53am
" "i have peed on the queens toilet at 10 downing street "

Bet you didnt even know there was a toilet for the queen at number 10 .Well i didnt ,i just thought it was very pretty and hope the golden walls werent oneway mirrors.Got outside there were some very unhappy men in jakets who told me i went to the wrong loo and this one is only for the queen. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 11/12/10  8:50am
" I grew up with gangs "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 11/13/10  2:01am
" When I was in 5th grade, I was reading and writing at a college level. They wanted to put me in a special school but my parents said no. I am glad that they said no. I like being just your average girl next door! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 10/21/11  1:46pm
" I actually have a good singing voice. I used to sing in the school chorus. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 10/27/11  2:16pm
" I was about the worst teenager any parent could have had! Ran away , lived on the streets,, came back home, ran away again.....did this about 7-8 times. Only ate what I could steal or my BF at the time would steal. Slept in alleys. Thank God I GREW UP FAST! "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web