Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Alien in my stomach!
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Ok, something weird has been happening to my stomach all day. I can actually SEE and FEEL it moving and thumping (just like when I was 9 months pregnant). No, there is 100% chance I'm NOT pregnant (believe me) LOL I don't have IBS or gas but have been overly anxious all week. It's driving me crazy. It's like the muscles are all spazing at the same time. It's about 5 inches above my belly button. I've had butterflies once (on my wedding day) so don't think that's it either.

Weirdest bloody thing that's happened to me in a while! LOL
Posted on 11/14/09, 12:49 am
7 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Fibromyalgia. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 11/14/09  1:01am
" I have had the same experience for the last 30+ years. After I found out what pregnancy felt like, I was always wondering if I was pregnant. No way I could be now but it feels the same and takes me "back" in time - I always loved pregnancy and would have stayed pregnant all the time if it would not have resulted in babies I could not afford. LOL. It was never painful until the last year or so. Not always but sometimes. I think it is gas bubbles sometimes; sometimes spasms, but feels like a mouse running through my gut. Good luck with yours! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 11/14/09  1:03am
" I get this,usually after food,it drives me crazy....as iff im not crazy enough?...i take Degas it helps...huggs..... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 11/14/09  9:32am
" I understand what you are saying. I'm not sure of an exact answer for you, but this is my thought.

The Vegas nerve has a lot to do with "reaction" in the body. You say you have been overly anxious. Being sandbagged by some horrid news, say of a close loved one that has passed suddenly (something along that line). The Vegas nerve can in cases make you vomit, have muscle cramps, stomach spasms.

You could look that up and see what it say anyway. That is what came to mind when I read your post.

Good luck. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 11/14/09  9:50am
" Hmmm...ya got me Stumped on THAT one...I have Felt & Heard my Tummy Roll...but don't think I have Seen any action..ya sick to your tummy at all ?? let us know how it all goes !! Hope ur Feeling Better soon ! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 11/14/09  11:43pm
" THAT'S exactly what i told the dr. when i had bad diverticulitis attacks. from my throat to my bottom, something alive and sqiggly and painful was trying to get out. the odd thing is that once i started sleeping, regularly, with deep sleep, my stomache cleared up all by itself. seems like regular sleep repaired a lot of my fibro symptoms. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 11/14/09  11:57pm
" Thanks everyone! It stopped shortly after my sleeping pill, so I think it is some weird anxiety thing. It did try to start up again tonight but went away pretty fast. I usually have a pretty good stomach so this is throwing me off. Lots of stuff on my mind at the moment and a little depressed and anxious.

SAJ, thanks for the info, I'll try and read up on it tomorrow.

Abotsd, I'll see what my doc thinks and get him to check me for diverticulitis. I know my Reflexologist always says that my colon, intestines and kidneys are the painful areas that she presses. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 11/15/09  8:28am
" This is one of the weirdest things I have heard of! I think it would give me nightmares. Have you read the Stephen King book called Dreamscapes, I think thats the name of it, where they have weasels that get inside of them? Ok well they called them weasels, among other names. but they were aliens as well. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web