Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Sores on Head
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Does any of you have sores on the top of your head (in the scalp area)?

I have had a couple of sores on the top of my head since I was a child. They don't really hurt. They never really go away because I have a bad habit of scratching at them.
Posted on 07/17/08, 03:46 pm
23 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Fibromyalgia. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/17/08  5:03pm
" No..have you seen a dermatologist?

When I'm flaring, my scalp hurts. Hurts to move my hair. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/17/08  5:07pm
" yes i do. usually two. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 07/17/08  6:39pm
" I had two bumps that had to be removed. They were a mild form of skin cancer. You should check with a dermatologist. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 07/17/08  7:04pm
" Yes I usally have 2 or 3. I also keep scratching them. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 07/18/08  8:26am
" Thanks for your replies. I just started reading the book "From Fatigued to Fantastic" by Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum. He mentions in the book that fibromites have scabbing sores on their head. I usually have 2, sometimes 3. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 07/18/08  8:35am
" I TOO HAVE A SORE SCALP ON THE TOP OF MY HEAD,,ITS THERE ALL TIME,,NO SORES REALLY JUST PIKY LITTLE PIMPLES,,AND IM NOT REALLY A PIMPLEY PERSON AS A RULE....

[ "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 07/18/08  3:00pm
" I have never had any Actual sores...but I get Intensly sensative Spots on my scalp that FEEL like there Sould be a sore there...little round spots...come and go ever since I was a teen...I do not have thick heavy hair or anything...nor do I wear it UP...no reason for the sensativity... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 07/18/08  3:12pm
" I have pimply like bumps sometimes too. If I pick at them they stay around awhile. Every time somebody asks one of these off the wall questions I love to hear I'm not alone!!

Laura "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 07/18/08  4:06pm
" Laura,

I know what you mean. You feel weird asking other people questions such as this, but on this site, I feel comfortable to ask such aquestion. When I was young, my mom use to yell at me for "picking my head". If we only knew then, what we know now...

Pammyann "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 07/18/08  10:26pm
" No, the only thing that causes this for me is hair products. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web