Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Numb Areas on the Body
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Do any of you have spots on your body where the skin feels numb? I have a spot on my back, about the size of my hand where the area just feel numb, like the nerves are missing or dead in that spot. But, if I touch it, I can feel my touch normally. It's very strange. Anyone else?
Posted on 04/25/08, 04:53 pm
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Fibromyalgia. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 04/25/08  4:57pm
" I have it in my R arm pit, but that's not from fibro. I had an infected sweat gland back in 5 grade so they cut some tissue out and damaged nerves. The area affects my r shoulder blade and down the back of my arm to my elbow. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 04/25/08  4:59pm
" I have the same thing on my back. Kinda between my shoulders. It is an odd feeling. I have wondered if it is the fibro or just something else. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 04/25/08  5:03pm
" I have large areas on both thighs...that are Numb, or if you touch in one spot, I actually FEEL it in another...also, the area UNDER my skin in those SAME areas is VERY Tender to touch...I used to have severe Neurapathy there, for about 10 months or so after a surgery...Thank GOD that went away... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 04/25/08  6:07pm
" I've had this problem for a couple of years. I thought it was because of my families central neuoropathy (french canadian side of the family). But recently when I exercise my legs feel that way...mainly my feet. It gets hard to move them.

I dunno if it is Fibro. I'm finding so many things I have are linked to the fibro. (ie. that sensation you get just before you get the chills but never get them, floaters in my vision, chest wall pain. etc). "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 04/25/08  6:38pm
" the area between my shoulder blade and spine on the left side. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web