Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Hot flashes...in my leg....
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
For the last few days, I have been having flashes of warmth in spots on one of my legs. Very strange...any ideas???

Gentle hugs...
Basket
Posted on 03/28/08, 01:52 pm
20 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Fibromyalgia. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 03/28/08  2:12pm
" I hope that it's not a blood clot my friend. Does it feel hot to the touch in that spot? See if there is any redness in that area. If there is please see your doctor as soon as possible. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 03/28/08  2:32pm
" agree with mamahugs .. humm any swelling or red patches? might be nerve pain.. would ask your doc about it and dont wait too long sweeite.. hugs. :) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 03/28/08  2:34pm
" I get what feels like....Warm water running just Under the skin of my legs...they feel hot...but are not red...or swollen...have had it for several years now off and on... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 03/28/08  2:45pm
" No swelling or redness. I checked that first thing. That why it has me stumped. I know heat can be associated with block chi too so maybe that it is. Will have to call my acupuncturist on Monday. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 03/28/08  2:57pm
" No swelling or redness. I checked that first thing. That why it has me stumped. I know heat can be associated with block chi too so maybe that it is. Will have to call my acupuncturist on Monday. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 03/28/08  2:58pm
" I am having the same sensations. Are you taking Lyrica? I wonder if that is a side effect? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 03/28/08  3:04pm
" I think that's nerve type feelings because it's common in MS. But I get that too, i'll either get "hot spots" or feel like hot water is running down my leg or on my foot etc. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 03/28/08  5:30pm
" Not taking Lyrica. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 03/28/08  9:18pm
" I get "hot spots" that come and go all the time, for me its like someone is burning me with an iron and then it subsides. Very random as far as when and duration, not on Lyrica. Not sure what to think other than it can get very painful at times and then it goes away and I just have my normal pain/discomfort until the next time it happens. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 09/21/08  12:32pm
" I have a hot flash running down the calf to the ankle of right leg. Not on Lyrica or gaba.
Have had cervical neuropathy for years but this is new. It comes and goes daily but indeed feels like hot water running down the leg. Maybe someone knows what it is?
Best of luck, "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web