Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
ICY HOT???
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I have been using icy hot for a muscular rub, is it does work pretty good. Is there anything better out there.? also.. Is there a otc sleeping aide that someone can recommend??? thanks a bunch.. TRISH50
Posted on 01/14/08, 10:16 am
9 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Fibromyalgia. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/14/08  10:22am
" Tiger Balm works really well....I think it's a bit stronger than Icy Hot, I really like it. There's also Capsaicin Rub, which has capsaicin pepper in it, which is good for joints & muscles. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 01/14/08  10:27am
" Tiger Balm is great, but there is a Dragon Balm that works a little better for me. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 01/14/08  10:41am
" Icy hot and bengay burn my skin I use biofreeze...The pharmacy recommends that for elderly or people with sensitive skin...it works pretty good and doesnt have a strong scent.. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 01/14/08  11:00am
" BioFreeze reminds me. Someone turned me on to StoPain. Its a spray you can get from most drug stores. Its cheaper than the BioFreeze...which is an issue for me. It doesn't work quite a good but it does work. Great thing about it too, they designed it to spray in any position you have it in so you can even spray yourself. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 01/14/08  11:04am
" I like the stop pain spray also. It feels a little burny at awhile, but does the job. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 01/14/08  12:54pm
" Good question. I just went to the Dr. this morning, and he told me to use either BenGay arthritis strength, or aspercreme. He says they have aspirin in them that helps any inflammation.

My wrist has been hurting alot and he ruled out carpel tunnel by pushing and pulling on it. He thinks I may have arthritis in it, so I bought the BenGay and it seems to be helping so far today. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 01/14/08  12:56pm
" YES YOU SHOULD TRY USING BIOFREEZE!!! It is the best stuff evermade and it is natural. I have many people using this stuff now and I got using it from my physical therapists. No smell either!!! Look it up on the internet and you can read about it. One of the girls over seas got her mum to buy her some and she says it helps her so much now. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 01/14/08  2:05pm
" There is something called Unker's...you can order it on the net. It has worked wonders for me. I love it ...even for sinuses it works great. Unkers is amazing...you have to try it. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 01/14/08  3:18pm
" The only sleep aid that comes to mind is unisom, I don't know how many you've taken and what they are, I'll bet that the pharmist has some good ideas.....Bless you....Helen "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web