Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Checking in...
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hello all... I have been kind of MIA from here for a little bit. Life has been a bit hectic but it is all for the good.

So my update...

I had to stop Savella. My heart rate and blood pressure were being effected. Once I stopped the Savella I was a monster. I went back on Cymbalta and became sane again.

Other then that little set back...I have been feeling GREAT! Still taking 2 plaquenil at night and 1 30mg Cymbalta in the morning. Dr approved me taking 2 30mg a day, one in the morn and one at night because I cannot stomach the 60mg pill, but I havent started that regimen yet. I am now starting my 4th wk of being gluten free. Being GF has made a world of difference in how I feel. No more food babies! LOL Like I have said before... not sure what is helping me feeling so good, but Ill take it!

Hope this finds everyone well!

{hugs}

D
Posted on 09/09/13, 09:58 am
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Fibromyalgia. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 09/09/13  10:00am
" Wow i am so glad to see you i was wondering what happen i am glad you are ok and i hope you stay ok. I have been trying to reach you and did not here back i thought something might have happened but wow not that i am so glad to here from you honey. Love you Lisa Lea "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 09/09/13  10:10am
" Thank Lisa...

Just trying to make up for lost time from being out of commission for a few months. Starting to get back into my wedding planning. We have our engagement photos this coming weekend!

Hope you have been well. I see you were being harrassed? Im so sorry to hear that! Glad you came back though. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 09/09/13  10:20am
" Glad you are doing bette "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 09/09/13  10:20am
" Better "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 09/09/13  10:53am
" Hey Sugarcup :)

It's great that you are feeling so well! Even better that you will be feeling good for your Engagement photos this weekend...that's awesome!
I hope this is a new trend for you and your improved health continues so you can have a healthy pain free wedding.
Enjoy the photos!
LuLu "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web