Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Need Prayers
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
This stress is killing me. I have been in a flare for the past 4 days. Every inch of my body is in pain. I don't have away to get out of the stress right now that is way I'm asking for your prayers. I have to keep moving, there is no stopping right now.

My baby sister is drying of cancer. She is leaving behind 2 children and 2 grandbabies. I have been the one making sure all the paperwork is in order. All the kids are worried about is when will they get the money out of her retirement. OH OH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been so stressful trying to handle them and her affairs to. They are both single (21 and 20) they don't know how to manger their life without there mother. Her son that is 21 is her POA, put I can't get him to get on the ball and arrange things. I'm the 2nd POA, and I don't want to do anything without him telling me to. Its his place to do it. I did get all the POA, Medical POA, and her Will all drawed up, signed and witness before she got to bad. That took an arm and leg to do that because she though she was going to bit this cancer and wouldn't need any of these documents. They both got so mad at me for doing that because they want except the fact that she is dying. Now hospice has stepped in and just gives her less than a week to live. I don't want to have a family showdown, they just don't understand what is ahead.

Please Pray............They will need God Help..............

Thank you
Janice
Posted on 02/12/13, 06:02 am
21 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Fibromyalgia. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #21 - 02/18/13  9:30am
" My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. I can't imagine the amount of stress you must be enduring. Please take care of yourself too. If you need to talk, vent, or just need a pair of ears to listen, I am here.
Joanna "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web