Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Savella coupons
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I am taking Savella and it cost me $45 with my prescription card. I was at the doctor today and he was going to give me a coupon, but he didn' t have any extra.

Is there a website that I would be able to print a coupon to help me with my copay, so that will help with the cost? This is an expensive copay and plus the other meds I have to take.

Thanks!
Posted on 10/04/10, 07:45 pm
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Fibromyalgia. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 10/04/10  9:25pm
" I have the two week titration pack, but haven't started it yet. How are you doing on Savella?

Tesev "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 10/05/10  3:22am
" I have been on it for a year. I don't know if it really helps with my stress as I have a lot of stress....being a stepmom to wicked kids.....lol.

But, what it did help me do is lose the 30 pounds I gained from Celexa. For the first two weeks, I had to force myself to eat because it took my appetite away. So, that is what I noticed, otherwise I had no other side effects.

Oh yeah...I am not so rum/dum like I was on Celexa....so, that is a good thing. Let me know how it goes when you start taking it.

$45 a month is a lot for a prescription and I was telling the doctor today...he told me about the coupons....but they were out. I may call their office to see if they have coupons when I have a refill. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 10/05/10  8:58am
" Maybe check online with the drug manufacturer or at your pharmacy to see if they have any also. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 10/05/10  3:01pm
" Yes, check online. Sometimes coupons are not valid if you have insurance coverage. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 10/06/10  4:45pm
" I have a high deductible so my insurance does not pay anything until I pay my deductible (5,000.00)so I pay 112.22 a month for mine. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web