Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
high libido
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
ok this is embarrassing but it's been a really a big problem for me. I have a monstrous libido that makes me rabidly horny... like... all the time. It's been like this for at least six months now. It's insane. I'm not the party-er type and I don't sleep around at all, but this is still interfering with my daily life. My ex got exhausted from me always wanting it and I masturbated constantly even while having sex with him as much as possible. It's even worse now that we've broken up. I couldn't concentrate at school and would even masturbate in the bathrooms between classes to get some relief. I'm starting college soon and I don't know how I'm going to fare in that sort of environment. I've been stuck in a triple (!?) room and I'm not sure how I'm going to manage.

Has anyone had this problem?
Posted on 09/07/08, 07:44 pm
23 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Female Sexual Issues. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 10/19/08  9:57pm
" my libido has been really strong for the past year now and it is delightful and frustrating at the same time. you'll just have to find some time to yourself a few times a day.. or perhaps make a friend that you can have sex with too. friends with benefits situations can be wonderful, but tricky too, so watch that pretty closely if you choose to do that.

enjoy your libido while you have it. our hormones can take that away, and then you miss it terribly. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 10/23/08  9:25pm
" There is a condition that I just heard about recently called Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome. This is the support group website. www.psas-support.com. Maybe they have some info that could be helpful to you if you decide to talk to your doctor about it. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 10/28/08  9:11am
" When I first started having sex my libido was off the charts.. I would also masturbate all the time... I say find a friend with benefits! Someone that can keep up.. They are out there... My libido never slowed down... It is higher at certain times, and I drive my boyfriend nuts.. But toys are a girls best friend.. And you never know your room mates might not stay in all the time you may have your privacy, or there is always the shower! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 10/28/08  4:13pm
" All right ladies, is it your youth or what? Inquiring minds wanna know! I'm 49 and have the libido of a rock. So, if it's not just youth, I need you all to write down everything you ingest...maybe that'll put some slut in this frigid wench!! ha. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 10/30/08  9:06am
" ....I'm waiting....ha "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 10/31/08  2:57am
" I had a very strong libido from 30 to mid 40's, then perimenopause struck and i started losing my estrogen, progesterone, etc. At that point my libido was quite lowered, but never gone. Now i am on hrt and I am ready and willing about every 5-6 days. It is good and bad. Hubby is not in mood at same time i am. Oh now i am, and he is asleep. I need a cool fan! LOL "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 10/31/08  8:04am
" I even bought some Dong Quai yesterday. ha. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 11/04/08  2:33pm
" Dont think of it as a bad thing that you have a high sex drive lots of women out there dont even enjoy having sex or have probelms while having it. I had a high sex drive for along time but since i been preggy its gone out of the window abit lol poor bf dont know what to do with him self. If you feel like it is becoming a really big problem the i would say go and have a word with your doc about it maybe you could get some help there if not there is always the option of getting a new bf sorry not much help! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 12/14/08  12:09pm
" i have a high sex dive at the mo very high. its drving hubby nuts, he cant keep up. i cant help it. maybe i am addicted. i am 49 and its the menop i think.every day if u could,]. twice yesterday. i luv it but is this .i do it meself too cant climax at all having sex. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 07/25/10  9:18pm
" Little late to be replying to your post but the last four days I've had an extreme increase in my libido, much like your describing. Have you found ways to manage? "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web