Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Chris is at a Halfway house
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hi group;

Here is an update on my boyfriend Chris. He was release from prison on Feb 18, 2011, He went to a halfway house that same day for treatment program The program is 6 months long, The guys are require to go to classes and go to meetings. They have to wear ankle bracelets so they wont leave. Chris gets fustratated at times. His parents and I agree this is the best place for Chris for now/ Good news is the place is in the same city and only 25 mins away but in a bad part of town. I dont drive there alone. NO WAY!! The sfaff is very nice and friendly. We try to visit him every Sunday for a few hours. We can bring him money, food and whatever he needs. He is a great guy. I love him very much. My sisters dont care for Chris and I dont care. People told me follow your heart. My sister NEVER meet Chris. Lets pray that Chris wont go to prison anymore. I think he learned his lesson this time. Thanks for the all the support. This group is great.
Thanks
Carole
Posted on 03/26/11, 12:59 am
6 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Families of Prisoners. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 03/26/11  11:11am
" wow that is so wonderful good luck to you and yours!!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 03/26/11  2:39pm
" i am happy for you and your man, and hope that everything goes well for the two of you! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 03/26/11  9:20pm
" I know halfways have many rules but hopefully it will help him get back into society. Best of luck to you both! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 03/27/11  12:48pm
" Yay! So good to hear he's released! Hope all goes smoothly at the halfway house and life will be normal and good soon! HUGS! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 03/27/11  1:34pm
" I am happy for you both. It is nice to hear good news! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 03/29/11  6:58am
" at least he out them bars. was yal together before he got locked up?? if he in halfway than you alot closer to having him with you than alot of us. be thankful of you blesing. and remember change comes from within. no matter how deep the love and desire...it has to come from him.. good luck to yall. removing temptations and old situations have to be done...or they fall back into the old routines......please yall dont learn that the hard way. good luck and wish you both the best. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web