Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Free Euthanasia Right for Humans .
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hi , all members Euthanasia Support Group !

With 1650 members of Vrij Euthanasie Recht voor Mensen / Free Euthanasia Right for Humans are we in the Netherlands a fine group of people who are fighting for a free euthanasia law for everyone who suffers to much pain by terrible illness .
The Netherlands is now under fire by VN because the euthansia statement is wrong for the world . The VN do not know where they are talking about , because it is very hard to get euthanasia for a lot of suffering to death people in the Netherlands .
I like to ask you if you all can visit our hyves site for to have discussion about euthansia with our Dutch members .
I shall place for this an apart topic where the language will be English .
Ofcourse are the pages in Dutch written , but for people from other Nations we shall use English in a topic for to have a good conersation-discussion about euthanasia .
I did not make the topic English yet , but as soon as someone wants to talk to us i shall open a topic immediately . It is also possible that you can do it yourself , but i want a good place for this on the website .
I hope that we shall hear from you , and ofcourse we support you in the wish for a good euthanasia for all suffering people who will need this for to end their hell of suffering on earth .

I hope that we will have a great and good discussion on our site if you likes !

Best Regards for you all ,
Edward .
Posted on 08/03/09, 04:59 am
3 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Euthanasia. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 08/03/09  5:01am
" And ofcourse the link : http://www.hyves.nl/hyves/7538850/Vrij_Euthanasie_Recht_voor_Mensen/

Best Regards ,
Edward . "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 08/03/09  5:05am
" http://www.hyves.nl/hyves/Vrij_Euthanasie_Recht_voor_Mensen/ "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 07/05/11  6:48am
" hi, ann
i want to get some sedalphorte from mexico
i have a list of farmacia in my journal
ann
email me ; darwin2@hushmail.com "