Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
no ejeculate
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I have been dating a guy for almost two years. When we have had sex in all that time he has only ejecculated one time. Some things he just refuses to discuss. He ejeculates when he masterbates every time. He also go to the toilet at least every 15 minutes. He is 62. I am wondering if this is just normal for a man his age or what? Is it something I should try to have him seek medical attention for? Non of his meds are for an enlarged prostrate. He maintains an errection for a long period of time . Just no bam in it for him.I guess im asking cuz i am wondering if it is just me?
Posted on 06/23/09, 07:50 pm
1 Reply Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Enlarged Prostate. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 11/30/09  8:25am
" I have a similar problem. When having sex with my wife, I can't climax. I get close. I have a hard time getting and keeping an erection, but once I get it hard I can keep it that way by continued thrusting - if I stop thrusting for more than say half a minute the erection is gone and very hard to get back. My wife detests giving me oral, so that is out. I love giving her oral, but she doesn't want to receive it any more. My wife will climax a couple times. If I keep trying, she gets sore - so we have agreed to make love until she climaxes twice and then that is when we stop. That is easier than having sex for an additional 40 minutes, her being really sore and me still not climaxing and then me having to give up from exhaustion.

When I masturbate, I will often loose my erection before climaxing, so I often get no relief.

Lately, my best bet for orgasm and ejaculation is a "no hands" type masturbation. Here, an erection is unnecessary. That takes the pressure off. I wrap my penis in several layers of facial tissue, then tuck it back into my underwear. My best results are by sitting in a chair just wearing a pair of white boxer briefs and a snug white undershirt [I have an undershirt fetish, by the way]. I tuck my feet under the chair. I often do this while reading online postings etc. I'll tease myself for an hour or two and then ultimately climax. I seldom gain an erection during this. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web