Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
She is finally better
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
HEY GIRLS :) I pop in from time to time. I am shouting the good news.

Emily my daughter is better!!! Its taken four months of Lupron, nausea meds, sleep meds and pain killers. She is off the pain killers and sleep meds. She has two more months of treatment. She is not perfect and still has a few bad night but not every day. The Lupron worked!!

For those of you who don't know she is my wonderful daughter who was diagnosed umm Sept after months of Emergency room trips etc. She is only 18 and just graduated and ready to start her life when it stopped due to Endo.. She has gone though hell. Not just once a month every day.
She was unable to work or go to college but did complete some schooling on line when well enough to work on it.

She is laughing and smiling and pain free MOST of the time. Keep the prayers and thoughts a coming.

For us I know all the bad stuff but she has done better than most on both depro at first and then Lupron now. At first the Lupron was tough but she is on no add bad therapy and manages good.

Pray this drug and the healing of God keeps this kid with less Endo pain. Good News from Indiana.. :)
Posted on 02/25/14, 07:48 am
7 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Endometriosis. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 02/25/14  7:57am
" I am so glad to hear the good news! My thoughts and prayers are with you both! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 02/25/14  7:58am
" That's awesome news!! :) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 02/25/14  10:54am
" Thanks for the update. That is GREAT news!!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 02/25/14  1:03pm
" YAAY!! It's good share good news here, thank you! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 02/25/14  2:35pm
" Great news! And extra thanks for coming and sharing a good Lupron story...It really does work for a lot of women but it's a lot easier to find the horror stories. I hope it continues to go well for your daughter and she can get back to living a normal life!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 02/26/14  7:33am
" Thanks guys.. Just a starting point but any light I will take. Her dr claims she can only be on Lupron twice in her life. Its taken 4 of the 6 months to really work so im not sure whats next. Looking forward to her getting off of it though. IM soo glad its helped her. Just in time for her Man to come home from the Marines as well. Happy times for her! LOVE IT!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 02/26/14  5:53pm
" That is fantastic! "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web