Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Dr. Michael Hibner, Phoenix AZ
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Has anyone heard good things about this doc?? He is covered under my insurance
Posted on 01/07/13, 03:16 pm
5 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Endometriosis. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/07/13  3:27pm
" I did a little research for you, and he has no bad reviews :-) 4 out of 5 stars on all review sites, good patient reviews.... seems great :-)

Good luck! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 01/08/13  12:53pm
" Thanks Jess... i see him on the 30th- only a 6 hour drive :) road trip. woohoo "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 01/08/13  6:34pm
" Hope its worth the drive! Good luck! :-) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 01/08/13  7:03pm
" He is an excellent doctor. I had him three years ago we live 5 hours away and it was well worth the trip he is so kind and caring with all of his patients and really takes the time to hear you out. Wish I was going back to see him. I may soon. I wish you the best of luck. Big Hugs "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 01/10/13  3:22am
" This is so weird. I am never on here anymore. But I had surgery with Dr Hibner and Dr Castellnos. I hope I spelled the last one's right. They do excision surgery. It is a lot less time to get in with the other doctor and Dr Hibner normally operates with them.

I had several things done at once: endo removal, a cyst removal, appendectomy, D&C because the lining of my uterus was too thick, the nerve endings to my uterus cut (lucky me they grew back) and my bladder stretched. They operate out of St Joe's.

The one thing I didn't like is they said I would be back on my feet so quickly and only hospitalized overnight. I was hospitalized for more than 4 days but I also started my period on the day of the surgery.

I feel Dr Hibner has a good heart. I liked all of the staff there. They use the DaVinci method. If you have any more questions I would be happy to answer them. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web