Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Lupron Wearing off?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I did a six month treatment of lupron. I was wondering about how long it will take to wear off? We are going to be TTC and want to go on a cruise in April, so I am trying to figure it all out. Any input?
Posted on 02/21/12, 02:59 pm
1 Reply Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Endometriosis. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 02/22/12  2:40pm
" Before my complete hysterectomy, I had a total of 18 Lupron injections over the course of 2 1/2yrs. It seemed after the last injection that they would start wearing off just a couple of months later.

Personally, I wish I hadn't done Lupron therapy. For me, it didn't have any long term benefits. Lupron also causes muscle deterioration and bone loss, which contributed to my fibromyalgia and arthritis pain.

I have however heard of others who had great success with Lupron and they went on to lead relatively pain-free lives for several years after treatment. It's different for everyone.

I hope this helps :) "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web