Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Can endo make you just feel sick/run down
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I was wondering if Endo can make you feel run down and sick some times. Just bleh, maybe almost flu like. sometimes nausea sometimes not.
Posted on 09/08/10, 08:10 pm
8 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Endometriosis. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 09/08/10  9:20pm
" it makes me really sick and just basically lifeless. as if the pain wasn't bad enough huh? not sure exactly why this is, but i feel as though my body is fighting constantly. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 09/13/10  11:20am
" yes, endo can be a part of why you feel sick. there are studies that show that people with endo are more likely to have chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, digestive issues, thyroid issues and a whiole long list of other issues. (Oh... one of those being a weakend immune system) Do your research and start tracking how you feel in a calendar or dated journal. You may be able to get some of your other symptoms under controll with the help of a dr. and when you are sick with endo, fixing even the smallest issues can be a major help. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 09/13/10  11:22am
" For the record, I get nausea pretty much every time I eat... even if i only eat a cracker or 2. (I basically only eat 2 times a week now because of how sick I feel when I eat... yeah... not healthy, but I know how you feel) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 09/13/10  12:34pm
" IS your nausea from the pain or.. just in general? When do you feel pain with your endo?

I def have stomach problem sometimes.. I havent been officially diagnosed with Endo.. still working with doctors, right now Im with the GI doc trying to hopefully rule that out 1st. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 09/13/10  12:37pm
" oh and as a side note, I have also been SO incredibly stressed for months now, and I have no idea of some of my nausea / sick feeling is that.. or worsened by that. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 09/17/10  5:22pm
" I feel like i am lifeless half of the time...like my whole body is so heavy I constantly say i dont feel good at work and people think im a hypochondriac i wish someone could understand. THey think its all in my head and i just HURT all the time! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 09/21/10  6:14pm
" I have the same symptoms and just found out this year that i have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, IBS, RLS and Endometriosis. I can't remember the rest right now. I would look into it. I seen over 30 doctors in the last ten years and it took an emergency room doctor in another state to diagnose me. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 09/21/10  7:44pm
" I'm not sure if it's related to the endo or all of the hormonal changes that effect endo... but I definitely just feel icky for periods of time. I started keeping track and realized it's more around ovulation time and the week leading up to my period... SUCKS because it pretty much just leaves me with one week of feeling somewhat OK. Just keep track and see if it's related more to the stages of your cycle or what you're eating and when you're eating. I know for me I sometimes experience low blood sugar as a result of the changes in my hormones. So there are certain times of the month I have to be very careful about what I eat and when I eat. Trust your instincts... Stay encouraged :) "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web