Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Losing Fast
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I've started to lose weight quickly now after staying at a healthy weight for a while. I have been sick with infections and it's so hard to eat. I make my food, sit down... and then can't eat it, the first bite is disgusting.

I'm dehydrated too. It's so hard to drink.

It scares me because I'm really enjoying the feeling of being empty and having such a flat tummy. I never thought my "baby bump" would go away after my hysterectomy. I was told it was impossible to get rid of... but it's gone now.

I don't want to fall back into anorexia because it makes me so unhealthy, and I already have too many health problems.

I have limited funds and limited groceries. Any ideas on some "safe" foods to try to eat? Something kinda bland? I have too much mexican food here and i can't eat any of it. the spice is too much and then I get heartburn from that and italian.

Help me think of some foods... I have potatoes, corn, peas, noodles, cheese, flour tortillas, and a cabbage that may not be good anymore. I've also got spanish rice, chinese noodle bowls and chef boy r dee... YUCK! I usually like that stuff, but not now.
Posted on 05/09/12, 08:23 am
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Eating Disorders. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 05/09/12  9:48am
" hmm...nuts are good, they have a lot of essential nutrients in them. do you like oatmeal? you can put fruit or nuts on top of that and that's very healthy and nourishing. yogurt's also good...that's just a start "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 05/13/12  11:36pm
" If your grocery store has them, try madeleines. They're small french cake-like things that are light, bland in the way you want but still tasty, and will go down very easy. Best of luck "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web