Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
poop?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
does anyone else experience this?
you cant poop, cant poop, cant poop, and when you try you CANT. but then( to those bulimics out there) when you binge, it seems to push everythings that's been "stuck" out easily? why is this? i'm gonna get rid of it anyways, but why does it make me poop when i havent been able to..?
Posted on 12/27/07, 03:12 pm
5 Replies Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Eating Disorders. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 12/27/07  3:18pm
" If you are not digesting any food you are not going to poop. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 12/27/07  4:28pm
" I can't answer that, hon. I live on water and then allow myself to have chicken soup once every three days. Then purge that. I also take laxaives several times a day. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 12/27/07  4:43pm
" if not eaten fiber and drinking you wont poo "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 12/28/07  8:26am
" Once your bowel has enough waste it will clear itself providing it is hydrated enough, to ensure regular bowel movements eat banana. Its a myth that laxitives help lose weight, or make movements regular, over use and misuse has serious health implications as the bowel will not easily repair itself. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 01/03/08  1:37pm
" I've had the same problem you are describing. I used to be very very very normal in terms of digestion and bowel movements. When i started binging and purging all of a sudden I started having all kinds of stomach problems. Especially bloating and constipation. Sometimes the constipation and bloating would leave me feeling so disgusting I would binge and purge. Usually after a binge I could poop. It was really weird. Honestly the only thing that helped me was to stop eating so many vegetables and stop binging and purging. When I eat regularly and don't let myself get too full and am carefull about how many vegetables i let myself fill up on (especially raw ones) my bowel movements go back to completely normal. It takes a few days of being really uncomfortable but it works. Good luck "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web