Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
BrainPort Balance Device
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
hey y'all,
i wanted to let you know what amazing results i am having with the BrainPort Balance Device. Is anyone else using one? I would love to connect with others!

I have bilateral vestibular hypofunction (damage to both my inner ears) and have been dizzy for 12 years. It is the coolest thing.

It is the coolest thing. It is a medical device that teaches your tongue to become your balance organ!

W
Posted on 05/20/10, 12:20 pm
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Dizziness & Vertigo. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 06/10/10  5:16pm
" I haven't heard of this, but I'd like to learn more. I am thinking of talking to my neuropsychiatrist about my dizzyness troubles b/c its affecting my balance and causing me to fall down a lot now. I would love not to fall down as much as I do! I have a serere brain injury from a head-on car vs. oil tanker crash and the dizzyness comes and goes but lately it's been getting worse! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/31/10  7:37pm
" Hi Beecute,

I've checked the site you provided. My situation is much less severe, thank goodness, than what is on the home page. I feel dizzy and sometimes nauseated when the air pressure changes; can't walk quickly or bend over w/out feeling like I might pass out.

I'm wondering whether this device would help me. I can stand and walk straight on a line; just don't do as well with my Wii balance exercises when I'm feeling so dizzy.

I'd love to be part of any discussion about this, and learn more! I'd also love to feel normal all the time!! I've had to stop participating in some of my favorite activities because I don't know how I'll be feeling. Any help would be SO appreciated!!! Thanks.

B "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web