We're on Facebook
Check out our page
Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Thursday September 18, 2014

Educational Stories

• Little miss beauty pageant rambling. There is a point if you wanna read.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 | An Educational story

(I promise there is a point to this rambling. So read please.)Little miss beauty pageants are just getting carried away, I mean really? Teaching your child to smoke, To be a prostitute? To be what ever along those lines, Is just yet another form of parental abuse! Its just getting out of control, Its getting to be completely bull shit. They need to ban it.... Or make tougher rules. Why teach 4 ye...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Advertisement
  • Required reading

Sunday, October 7, 2012 | An Educational story

My H typed this up for someone and he did it so nicely I decided to save it here so I can copy/paste, when i recommend these books, as I so frequently do.  I labeled it required reading because that is what I believe it to be.
    How To Help Your Spouse Heal From Your Affair: A Compact Manual For The Unfaithful by Linda MacDonald 
    (A must read for the CS) 
    Not Just Friends by Shirley ...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Find Your Inner Neanderthal Published by ScottH under Ancestry 
    SEVEN million years ago ALL OF US were chimpanzees.  Humans and Neanderthals share a common ancestor with chimpanzees — our next closest mammalian relative — that goes back between five and seven million years.
    Neanderthals had bigger brains and muscles, but for some reason Neanderthals —thick boned ...

1 Recommendation

10 Comments

•  the book by William S. Burroughs, see Tornado Alley (book).
    A diagram of tornado alley's rough location (red), and its contributing weather systems
    Tornado Alley is the area of the United States where tornadoes are most frequent.    Although an official location is not "defined,"
    the areas in between the Rocky Mountains and Appalachian Mountains are the areas usually as...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Couples celebrate the "Qixi" festival in China on Tuesday, August 13, the Chinese equivalent of Valentine's Day (actually our valentine's day is the equivalent of their qixi, since their's is 2600 years old and our's is 400 years old), millions of high end professional women face stark choices as ideas about matrimonial hierarchy run up against social changes sweeping Chi...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• It is important to note that the colonization of Europe did not occur in discrete migrations, as might appear to be suggested.    The settlement process was complex and in waves from the east and to have been subsequently obscured by millennia [thousands of years] of recurrent gene flow.
    Palaeolithic Era Further information: Paleolithic Europe
    The suggested routes o...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Articles for ending the affair

Saturday, October 26, 2013 | An Educational story

I spent some time digging up some articles for a new arrival on Cheaters Annonymous who is deeply enmeshed in an affair and trying to get out.  I tell you getting out is very very hard.  I couldn't do it and ultimately had to get caught.  People come on CA all the time who are trying to get out of an affair and they are scared and confused at best.  I have never had all that m...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• QUIZ which state matches your personality?

Friday, November 15, 2013 | An Educational story

Which State Matches Your Personality?
    Using personality test data from over one million people, researchers have  identified three distinct personality regions in the country. Here, each state  is colored by the region it belongs to and shaded according to how strongly its  personality matches that profile.
    Want to know where you belong on this map? Click "Take the Test" and answ...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• CANNIBIS OIL cures cancer and seizures. Carmen CBD Oils//

Thursday, July 31, 2014 | An Educational story

A Florida single mother of four announced this week that she believes a strain of cannabis has saved the life of her youngest child, 19-month-old Nettie, after doctors said that no more could be done to keep her alive. “Nettie was going to die,” Rachael Garner told Yahoo Health about her daughter. “I feel 100 percent sure it has saved her life.”
    Nettie — who was born with cerebral palsy...

1 Recommendation

• Sumer was first settled between 4500 and 4000 bc by a non-Semitic people who did not speak the Sumerian language. These people now are called proto-Euphrateans or Ubaidians, for the village Al-Ubaid, where their remains were first discovered.
    The Ubaidians were the first civilizing force in Sumer, draining the marshes for agriculture, developing trade, and establishing industries, including weav...

1 Recommendation