Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Looking for a girl my age 27.
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Hi I am Susan and I am looking for a girl who is my age. I am 27 years old and have been on dialysis for 9 years. And I just think there is no one I kind chat with. Every one at my clnic is to old and just do not want to chat. So if there is some one who wood like to chat. Just message me. Thanks Susan Kimbrough
Posted on 06/28/11, 05:59 pm
4 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Dialysis. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/23/11  5:18pm
" hi susan i no u said ur lookin 4 a girl 2 chat with an im not but i was the same. i spent 5yrs on haemo an i was the youngest in my unit an had no1 2 talk with. it felt so isolating. if u ever wanna chat let me no. either way if u wanna chat or not hope its all going well thou. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/25/11  8:29pm
" Hi triplek83. I was going to get a kidney today. But at 2am I got a call. From the transplant coordinator saying that the Dr. dint think that the kidney was a good one. And now I am so sad : ( So I need to chat with any one or some one. So if you can help just let me know. Thanks. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 07/26/11  9:27am
" hi susan i'm so sorry to hear that. its no wonder you must be sad. bless ya, i dont no what to say (a lot of good i am). i no this does'nt help but if it was not a good match for you then it might be for the best. (i no that must sound evil but it would prob be more dishearterning if you had had it and then it fail or not work good) feel free to rant an rave at me if this is no help i dont wanna upset you anymore than you must be allready. but keep your chin up, post back if you want, i'll be here if you need to chat. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 07/26/11  10:17pm
" Lucyricky84,
I'm so sorry your kidney didn't work out. Hey just know that if you got called, you're on top of the list and the the best kidney for you is right aroung the corner.
I had a few calls myself. I turned most of them down because they were high risk donors.
On Nov 2, 2010 I had another offer, which I again turned down.
A week later Nov 8, 2010 I got THE call. I got my TX on Nov 9, 2010.

Hang in there, the right one is coming very very soon!!

(((((hugs)))))))))))
Marina "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web