Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
LOST MOM
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I HAVE A CHILD THAT HAS A LIKING FOR A CERTAIN ANIMAL ,GOT CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING NOT NORMAL TO AND ANIMAL,TOOK HIM TO GET HELP,HE DOESNT WANT TOO TALK ,GOES ABOUT HIS DAY LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN,AND WHAT I SEEN IS BUGGING YHE SHIT OUT OF ME . IM TRING TO BE AS PATIENT AS I CAN ,BUT THIS REALLY GETS UP UDER MY SKIN. " TROUBL"
Posted on 04/01/10, 11:14 am
3 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Depression in Children. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 04/02/10  11:42pm
" How old and what did he do? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/26/11  10:54am
" yes how old and what did he do? go ahead and be open its ok ...we all been through things in our lives, that are in our minds /memories for ever. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 09/18/11  12:35pm
" I see that it has been a while since your post. I hope that you were able to get some help or at least be able to talk to your child about what he/she did and how it isn't quite the thing he/she should be doing. I am not sure how you approached your child but it may have made them shut you out. Maybe it was just a small experiment, curiosity maybe? A one time thing? You know your child best if this could become a problem. Therapy probably would be the way to go if you think it is a real problem. Hugs to you on this delicate situation. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web