Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
In Category: Treatments
Discussion:
Is it time for inpatient treatment?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I have battled anxiety/panic attacks and depression, among others for 20 years. I have tried talk therapy (a few different people over the course of 12 yrs) and many different meds. I have a LOT of problems, mentally and physically. Talking about my issues is not working, I need something more. I am worse now then I was when I began therapy and meds.

Can anyone share with me their experiences with inpatient treatment. I am not talking about at a hospital, more like a treatment center.
I suppose those who have had successful treatment are no longer hanging out at depression forums but I thought I'd give it a try.

Thanks
Posted on 02/18/12, 05:21 am
2 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Depression. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 02/20/12  9:57am
" Mine was a very successful experience they gave me a med to try and monitored me throughout and also taught me coping skills and offered outpatient counseling. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 02/20/12  6:54pm
" If I had extra money right now, I'd check myself into some healing retreat center that works with meditation and cleansing the body. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web