Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
In Category: Off Topic Posts
The F Word
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Just an observation,

Since all this talk of minors has popped up i've noticed people censoring themselves.

I for one have been filling up rude words with little *'s etc.

I've also been using words like "tom-foolery", and that's a good word to be using..
Posted on 02/24/08, 12:53 am
6686 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Depression. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6681 - 10/09/15  9:55pm
" Ok, this is going to be informative and then get nasty, as in rant...

According to this link 9M children under 18 are one drugs. Let us just say that ten million are drugged up....that is 1/30th of the fucking population that is just starting out....fuck me running they don't really mature till they are about 23, and fuck all you dicks that think it is 18; 18 is the legal age to contract, nothing more.

At that link you will see accounted for that a drop off happens. This drop off in numbers is between the 6-12 group to the 13-17 group....

Look people these little humans are not all of a.sudden NOT needing their drugs....I think the correlation is suicide....

Fuck, what have we done to our children? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6682 - 10/17/15  9:38am
" Another great day in the uni-verse is it not?

Yep another fucking great day.... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6683 - 10/20/15  12:17am
" Ya ever wana just slap the living dogfuck out of some one just to wake their stupid ass up?

Well that is where I am at. It is never easy because it involves getting their attention.....FUCK! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6684 - 10/25/15  11:41pm
" Attention gained and message delivered.

Now for the bit ch...So I am pressing cider, pressed 40gallons took me two weeks. What fresh cider I din't give away I kicked. So I bottled the other day and am left with 25gallons of hard cider. So who is to help me drink this stuff or do I just rack I up and wait for later as fortunes could change as they sometimes do. Me be on man, press on.

You know, you know sometimes all one has to do is write things down to get a clear picture of what to do. Press on.....

Oh yeah obligatory fuck inserted here as opposed to there.... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6685 - 10/26/15  1:16pm
" I think this thread is fucking hilarious. Also, teenagers swear as much or more then adults as I recall so this is nothing new to them.

I think fuck is such a versatile word as was pointed out earlier that most of the time it's not even describing sexual intercourse or anything inappropriate at all, it's just a superlative.

No worries. DS didn't seem to care. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6686 - 11/25/15  11:25am
" Agreed Andrea.

Well some might want to know what I have been up to and what I have to say is a real duzzie.

I have been trying for a year to collect 498 hours of pay. I thought I had the guy with a lien on his property. Some how after his dad died my brother inlaw who I now consider an out law told me I would be getting a check. He said this because he wanted some money for pasture rent out of it. So I waited and waited.

While waiting for a month the stories were that yes the guy is selling 70 acres so he could by out all his his relations an have the place for himself. So the guy started planting philberts, you most likely call them hazelnuts. You cannot plant these trees without money so I just knew the sale had went through.....WRONG!

I called the tax assessor and was told the 70 acres was not in their paper work so it could not be in the process of being sold. K,....

So why would my sister's ex fucking husband lie to me as it served him no purpose? Yeah! He did it because the guy who owes me my pay had something else going on and I needed to be kept in the dark otherwise my judgment and lien would get in the way. I guess $9,000.00 is a bit much.......

I am so fucking pissed the fuck off I can barely think. Yep, just another fucking day.....So...

So how is your day going? "

First | Previous | Page: 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply

More From Around the Web