Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
In Category: Off Topic Posts
Discussion:
The F Word
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Just an observation,

Since all this talk of minors has popped up i've noticed people censoring themselves.

I for one have been filling up rude words with little *'s etc.

I've also been using words like "tom-foolery", and that's a good word to be using..
Posted on 02/24/08, 12:53 am
6649 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Depression. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6641 - 03/23/15  2:33pm
" Fuck me! It's still running! I'm so proud. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6642 - 03/30/15  10:36am
" hahah I am so fucked, fucked because it is Gardening time.....yep I am as busy as a one legged man in an asskicking contest... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6643 - 04/01/15  11:27am
" yep here is another brick in the fucking wall...someday this wall might be completed..... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6644 - 04/02/15  12:13am
" hard to do but trying "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6645 - 04/02/15  6:27pm
" Yea...I'm all about...be who I am..if I get a warning for my swears..than maybe I would curbtale them...but minors..know more swear words and more slang than me..If I want to say F*ck...or Sh*t...ass...if it pertains to my topic at the moment..I can not censor...because I would be unable to get the emotional context of my feelings across. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6646 - 04/05/15  4:15pm
" I do so and do so proudly...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/wa...

there ya fucking have it.... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6647 - 04/06/15  11:09am
" Me and the powers that be.

I am putting you on notice a notice of fuck you, i will circumvent your powers of control.!.

Oh You might have thought I was inferencing a government bureaucracy as the powers that be?

Oh no, haha... the powers that be over clutch packs for cars and such... I just pulled a clutch out of a Legacy '95 model and found they only sell the replacement as a kit for $160. I only need the friction plate which some how tore its self in half? Yeah i am confused also as I have never seen the round friction part separated from the spring/spline part.

BUT I see new and confusing things every day and that is one among many I hope to never see again. So, so I am not bitching or crying here I am circumventing the PTB at the parts house...hahah suckers I am going to a place that actually repairs these things....

Oh and we bought this su-ba-roo just a month ago and the kid said he had just put a clutch in it, we went through his records and he has put 3 of them in...? yeah your reading that right 3, that's more than I have ever put in a car, ever.... must be something ammis?

Oh well have a nice fucking day every one ;-) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6648 - 04/07/15  10:21am
" HA picked up the friction plate for 40 buck-a-fuck-a-roos....

Eat that PTB mo-foes.... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6649 - 04/16/15  10:32am
" You know it has been getting very buzzie around here, I f'n swear its all assholes and elbows... well me just elbowing the assholes out of the way.

But darn between breakdowns and planting and home repairs I don't seem to have enough time to drink beer anymore :-(

I mean what's a guy to fucking do I only have two hands? "

First | Previous | Page: 661 662 663 664 665 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web