Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
In Category: Off Topic Posts
Discussion:
The F Word
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Just an observation,

Since all this talk of minors has popped up i've noticed people censoring themselves.

I for one have been filling up rude words with little *'s etc.

I've also been using words like "tom-foolery", and that's a good word to be using..
Posted on 02/24/08, 12:53 am
6635 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Depression. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6631 - 02/19/15  10:58am
" STATUS UPDATE!

Now working on day six or is it seven? IDK? started on friday and don't know what day it is now....?

Pluming done, electrical done, floor done and pooper installed. I say installed because the throne sits there not connected to a water supply, the water is there but the hose from the tap will not fit the tank. Oh and yes the pluming for the effluence is done...just needs water...oh and some sheetrock is hung because toilet would block its installation otherwise.

Next is shower stall, finish sheet rock and install new door....have i missed anything? IDK, but I think I bit off more than I can chew and it has been alot....

I do have tractors to work on but this takes precedent...

Fuck.... just couldn't hit this thread with out doing it... ;) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6632 - 02/20/15  11:51pm
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6633 - 02/21/15  1:53pm
" I see both sides of the issue, but I use the fuck word a lot. Swearing is the only vise I have left, and I'm not willing to give it up just yet. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6634 - 02/24/15  10:41am
" daily fuck blog: Bath room is done and I took a shower, finally... fuck it was great...fucking out standing I say! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6635 - 03/04/15  10:39am
" Oh and you thought it was over???? Not so there... the insanity has just rearranged its self....

It came back in the form of the 1468(?)86 intersmashable tractor.

fucking thing is-has driven me insane I tell ya!!!!! So there I was thinking I had the 3-point hydraulic lift figured out. Broke a bolt so took it back off, had the special shouldered bolt made put it ALL back together, back on and have COMPLETELY different problems.... I am so fucking screwed.....hence the insanity!!! "

First | Previous | Page: 661 662 663 664 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web