Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
In Category: Crisis Center
Discussion:
I want to Die so bad
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Why can I not do it.I am a failure at even this.A coward.I have no one and am so alone .I am good at not being loved.Please let me be brave enough tonight.Please let me be strong at least in this.It hurts so so so bad to live like this .Alone .I am so alone.I don't want pity .I just want this to end.
Posted on 07/04/08, 07:12 pm
14 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Depression. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/04/08  7:17pm
" I know how you feel - I am the same way sometimes. I hope you are able to seek help if you need it. I understand perfectly well what it is like to be so alone and depressed - I am too. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/04/08  7:21pm
" If you need or want to talk, let me know. I'm sorry you are hurting so much. Please talk to us here. Hugs to you, lots of comforting hugs for you. xxx "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 07/04/08  7:41pm
" pain is pain and loneliness is pain too we suffer. we all do.
no one wants you to suffer endlessly, but a wise woman once said to me, " that there is always more than two solutions to every problem." So please do not consider suicide to be your only solution..
Please use the powerful resources with the friends you have here, (even the potential friends) to figure out an alternative solution to help ease the pain of your loneliness.
I will be here to support you also..
gentle hugs my friend,
Spirit "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 07/04/08  9:49pm
" It`s the 4th of July and I`m home all alone. There is no food in the house. I`m hungary and in pain. While people are celebrating the holiday and stuffing thier face while I starve. I know how you feel. I believe death is not the answer. You may end up in Hell and be in pain forever. Hold on live a good life the best you can and you may end up in Heaven. Heaven is a place where there is no pain,suffering.depression or evil. Compared to frorever life is short. Hang in there. God loves you so does your DS friends. I hope God helps you through these hard times. I hope he helps me through my own lonliness and pain. May God bless us both. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 07/04/08  10:12pm
" i spent the past two hours crying because i am in so much pain i understand how bad you feel i pray everyday for the pain to be taken away and i have to believe it will. i hope that you can realize that it will get better and worth sticking around "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 07/04/08  11:19pm
" Hi Flyby,

I remember feeling that about myself. That I was gutless and a coward as I couldn't end it. And that no one could ever find me worthy of being a partner or much less.

In fact it is the opposite. It takes enormous strength and persistence to get through the worst times. You've come a long way so why now?

I had a look at your profile and note that a lot of what you do is helping others. Outstanding but when do you give time for yourself?

You also stated there that you chose to be alone. SO change your mind and start mixing. I found that when I was looking for a partner I found nothing. Instead they found me as I just lived and mixed and worked hard and people came and went in my life.

These ladies found me and that will happen for you too if you can simply enter social areas of life without pressuring yourself about having to find someone.

It's a bit like watching a clock. It doesn't seem to move of you look but when you don't look it does. Silly analogy but it's the best in my head right now. (Boo, get a book of such Peg!)

Hope you are able to read this and I ancticipate you will.

To Mikail, I'm not a believer but just have to say what a great message. Selfless and inspiring. Thank you.

Best

Peg "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 07/05/08  10:53am
" Hey. I felt like that a month ago. IT DOES GET BETTER. And when it does, you will be 100 times stronger for all that you've been through. And wiser. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 07/05/08  12:17pm
" we are all in the same boat
So know that there are people who know your pain and suffering
Share it, well be there for you
I know pain, trust me "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 07/05/08  6:03pm
" I cannot tell you what to do, but I can say that you have no idea how you will hurt your family if you end your life.

I lost my boyfriend a month ago to depression. His death has destroyed all the people who love him. I know he would not want us to suffer but we are. I'm sure Vincent thought he was ending his pain, but he was wrong. He transferred all his pain to us when he left.

You know what a person should do in case of distress, so please do the right thing and reach out for help. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 07/05/08  10:41pm
" I am feeling the same way right now. This is my first time on this website only because I have NO one too. I have people in my life but they dont care!! I'm hurting so such that I make myself sick!! I end up talking to the toilet while sitting in front of it. I cant breathe and honestly I feel like no one would miss me if I died (except for my roommate looking for rent). My one friend (my dog) now has to leave me due to my parents getting rid of him. I cant do this any more... I want out "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web