Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
In Category: Crisis Center
Discussion:
new here... but have no more life left
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
hi i new, im vicky... 22 and have psychotic depression...
i cant cope at all at the moment....
all i want to do is end my life....
i just dont see the point... but i dont understand why tbh
i have the perfect fiancé... but my family is shit...
i cant talk to them at all...
i have just been released from hospital... well i discharged myself... after one day... i couldnt hack it... but now i want to go back in just for the safety
im just sat each day waiting for some one to come round to make sure that i am ok... but each and every time im just sat here counting the seconds until some one gets here...
i just dont know what to do anymore???????
Posted on 01/21/13, 08:55 am
8 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Depression. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 01/21/13  10:30am
" Is your fiance aware of how you feel? Can you reach out to him? I understand the family bit. I haven't spoken to mine in years.

Either way, you've come to a good place. You can find a lot of support here. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 01/21/13  10:35am
" Hello Vicky I'm new here also and whatever you do don't hurt yourself, if you will feel safer by going back in the hospital then go back Please, I'm speaking from similar experience. Always seek safety first, and then try and stay long enough to work through your feelings
. I've been suffering from clinical depression since a child. My last hospital stay was last month, and I know how it can be in the hospital it can be very frustrating, but a lot if that can be from your depression. I hope you get the help you need and feel better. :) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 01/21/13  10:49am
" Welcome to ds. If you feel there is no need to live any longer than you need to go back into the hospital. I know it's a drag but it does help you get over this depression. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 01/21/13  11:18am
" Do you have a doctor or a therapist? Are you on meds? There is help, you just didn't stay in the hospital long enough to get the help you need. I say talk to a doctor about a treatment plan and then stick with it. You say you have the perfect fiance - I'm sure he wants to see you well. Take the first steps. Good Luck and Big Hugs "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 01/21/13  12:02pm
" If you have the ability to come to this site, you will find many who can relate to you. You are not alone. You can recover from the place where you are now. What a good thing that you have a fiance!!!
Keep coming back. The way you are now is not the way you will always be. You WILL get better !!!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 01/23/13  6:42am
" i am on medication that at the moment isnt working...
my fiance knows everything...
i just dont know what to do any more "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 01/23/13  6:54am
" Just saw your post in the crisis board. Maybe talking to the phone counselling lines might help you to voice more and get some perspective. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 01/23/13  6:56am
" Doh is the crisis board lol. I hope you see the funny side. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web