Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Jobs that assholes have
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
Their are people out their that love to cause pain for others, These people I consider to be the scum of the earth and this is a list of jobs that u are likely to encounter an asshole at. I am not saying that all people that have these jobs are ass holes, but if they are not then they probably don't like it and need to seek a new profession.

1. politicians (the higher up, the bigger the ass hole) your job is to take bribes from big corporations and basically shit on people
2. The heads of the Oil industries which buy patents to the efficient electric motors so we have to rely on oil. They also contribute big money to the politicians.

3.T.V. news agencies. They distort the truth and only confuse weak minded people.

4.Prison guards -These people are around some of the lowest of the low witch requires them to be a bit of an asshole so I think it is a little more understandable. But not all inmates are guilty so they need to keep that in mind when they head to work.

5. Collection agencies- I know a person that works at a collection agency because it pays the bills but she admits that the majority of people she works with are assholes that loves to harass people and threatening them every day.

I just thought it would be nice to address this because I am an American that is glad that these are the only assholes that I have to worry about and that I can freely complain about them as much as I like.
I have many more ass hole jobs I could post but I want to see what others have in mind. I also would like to here others point of view to the jobs mentioned.
Again I do not mean to offend if you have one of these jobs.
Posted on 07/13/13, 12:42 pm
33 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Depression. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/13/13  7:40pm
" True. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/13/13  7:56pm
" You got it about right Drew.

Ia dually work at a debt collection agency. i di not last long. I have never worked at place where I did not like any of my co workers, the professionals, for you have to have no conscious to work there. I obviously did not make, and had panic attack, and left

I had a hard time telling this older lady who just got out of the hospital from having a stroke, to pay back her money, so she had to write a check with he none writing hand, because her writing hand was paralyzed from her stroke. I whispered to her never mind do not worry about it. Hung up the phone and deleted the record from my data base. :)

I guess I was not too good at my job, and proud of that fact. LOL

They basically train you, and teach you all the rules, than when you start working they tell you to break them all, but don't get caught. It is a slimy business. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 07/13/13  9:53pm
" 6.Tittle loan agencies- I have seen run down shacks that have been turned into a tittle loan office. Why would people go to a run down shack for a loan? Because they fucked their credit up and they cant get a loan anywhere else. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 07/13/13  10:38pm
" Cops. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 07/13/13  10:55pm
" Okay, some people here know I was a telemarketer for years...really, some of us are just doing it because it's the only job available!!!!!

No offense taken at all, just wanted to give any fellow phone-workers some support too lol...

But...really...the most evil-spirited people I think I've ever run up against are parking-meter cops. The ones outside my old office took this sick glee in giving us tickets as we were running to plug the meter...literally running, and in my own case, slipping on the icy sidewalk and wiping out in front of said meter cop.

Evil. Pure evil. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 07/13/13  11:04pm
" 7 cops- I do hate most cops I cant find any reason to defend them because I have only encountered asshole cops as of late. I still have faith that their are a couple still out their.

8 meter maids- Summerwind81 gave a great example of an asshole meter made. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 07/13/13  11:12pm
" Technically I have nothing against you Summer as a telemarketer, but I do for the evil corporations that you worked for that think they have a right to constantly calling me telling my credit score is ok on my cell phone. LOL

As well there is a big difference between telemarketers, and debate collectors. yes I know many, and seen that they had no conscious, or empathy for others, but wanted some for themselves. This included group counseling. There is just a different type of person that can only do that kind of job. i took it as well, because I needed a job, but my empathy, and conscious did not allow me to do it, and I had to quit. Actually I had panic attack, and never came back. LOL

I do however want to state that not all jail, or prison guards are bad. Same thing with cops. What I have a problem with is how the bad ones do as they wish, and the goods one defend them or say, or do nothing about it. Now this is coming from someone that was tortured for 8 straight hours by them. Someone did speak up, but it was too late, and at the end of the ordeal, but others could of, and questioned this kind of treatment, but no one did, including two nurses. It is the sheep mentality in any profession, and sometimes we have to know there is a line that should not be crossed, wether in the military or any uniform career. I know i would of never made it in that profession, for i would of been more like Serpico. :)

No matter what profession I am in, I keep my integrity, and never bow down to the sheep mentality. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 07/13/13  11:23pm
" Another awesome comment by aquariuscomfort I agree completely except you call them sheep I call them pussy's. LOL "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 07/14/13  12:54am
" You forgot the NSA...
I'll leave it at that before I go on a rant. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 07/14/13  1:01am
" i'm sorry, but this seems like a really bitter, mean spirited, thread.

you certainly wouldnt like it if somebody started a thread titled "threads that assholes start"

if you go to craigslist, you can find plenty of posts in which somebody thinks depressed or otherwise mentally ill people are assholes.

compliing lists of people to complain about is actually a sign of depression. "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web