How to use DailyStrength
We're on Facebook
Check out our page
Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
HAVE U REALLY TRIED AND KEEP TRYING BUT FAILING.
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
This is my life, try.. FAIL.... Get up again... Smile... FAIL... Get up again... Apologise.... Smile.... Dust off the abuse .... FAIL..... Get up again.... Love... Hug.... Smile.... Get slaughtered.... FAIL.... Get up again .... Smile... Apologise... Over compensate.... Plead.... FAIL.. Get up again.. Stay silent... Do as told.... FAIL.... FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL... get up again ... Breathe.... FFFFFAAAAAAIIIILLLLL... Just bout had enough.. Ever gonna sort it out.... FAIL...
Posted on 12/08/12, 06:24 pm
10 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Depression. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 12/08/12  6:43pm
" This scenario is all too familiar. You are so smart to be able to identify this pattern. I wish you could go for some counseling and move out to a more peaceful place.
I really admire you, just keep getting up after you fall. Some day you will be able to stand firm, maybe not right now, but you will eventually. I have faith in you! xoxoxoxo susu "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 12/08/12  6:55pm
" The fact that you get up means you haven't given up. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 12/08/12  7:00pm
" I agree with susu some of the greatest people have failed and are now very successful. Example Steve jobs. He gave a great life speech at a university a few years ago. http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/... "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 12/08/12  7:16pm
" Sweetie. You think you FAIL.. but your circumstances and what you are going through have absolutely nothing to do with you failing.. It is people failing YOU. Plain and simple. You know how much I wish things were different and that you will be able to find a way out of this and be safe and cared for and loved like you so so deserve to be. You are so much stronger than you give yourself credit for. Keep reaching out and know that you are truly worthy and of value.. you ARE. you are in my thoughts and prayers.. always.

love and hugs sweetie. xoxo

LMT "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #5 - 12/08/12  7:17pm
" "....." must be where all the good stuff goes. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #6 - 12/08/12  7:29pm
" One of these days you will not feel as if you failed so keep getting up hon! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #7 - 12/08/12  8:17pm
" Yes, I keep trying and I hate that I keep trying because it always ends in tears. A lot of the time I feel that the world is out to get me. Like oh look at boognish, she's succeeding at something! Who the hell does she think she is being happy? Let's shit on her head! Lets pull out some tripwire! Ya know? Let's put her back in her place.

I really sincerely wish I could stop trying, but I can't. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #8 - 12/08/12  8:33pm
" If you get out of bed, and do ONE DAY, then arrive at sunset, and make it to sleep, you have not failed.

Besides, failure has taught me much more in life than any of my successes.

Thanks for the smart and well crafted post!!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #9 - 12/08/12  11:41pm
" (((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #10 - 12/09/12  8:37am
" Thanks all of u for ur continued support xo "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web