Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
sorry i just cant cope
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
IV'E HAD TWO BAD THING'S HAPPEN TO ME THIS WEEK SORRY I JUST CAN'T COPE. WITH HEARING THESE NEW'S!!!.. IM DEEPLY HURTING CONFUSED IM SO NOT MENTALLY STRONG MELT-DOWN... SO I MUST DELETE MANY FRIEND'S REQUEST I MUST I CANT COPE IM BREAKING DOWN I JUST CANT. DC.
Posted on 05/10/12, 07:37 pm
16 Replies | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Depression. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #11 - 05/11/12  1:05am
" Keep fighting, this will pass.

((HUG)) "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #12 - 05/11/12  8:26am
" DCUK......do what is best for you, take very good care of you. Sorry that you have been hurt, healing for you. Hoping love and healing for you within. Many people here care about you, feel better soon. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #13 - 05/11/12  12:38pm
" SWEETIE...I WISH I COULD TAKE AWAY SOME OF YOUR PAIN. IT IS GOING TO BE OKAY. YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON AND STRONG INSIDE. IF ANYONE DID ANYTHING TO HURT YOU, GET MAD AND LET IT OUT...THEN LET IT PASS, NOT WORTH HOLDING ONTO.

HERE IS A BIG HUG FOR YOU MY FRIEND. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #14 - 05/11/12  12:43pm
" DC..NOT EVERYONE ON HERE IS WHAT OR WHO THEY SAY TO BE. THERE ARE SOME FAKES OR PHONIES. THEY PREY ON THE WEAK. SO IF YOU SUSPECT THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU CAN REPORT THEM. PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU NEED TO. MOST PEOPLE ARE REAL, BUT SOME ARE WHAT WE CALL TROLLS, POEPLE WHO LIE ABOUT THEIR IDENTITY...AND EVEN TRY TO PURPOSELY UPSET OTHER MEMBERS.

HONEY, YOU ONLY DESERVE FRIENDS WHO SUPPORT YOU AND LOVE YOU. BECAUSE YOU ARE THAT TYPE OF PERSON TO OTHERS. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #15 - 05/11/12  3:42pm
" SWEETIE. I AM SO SO SORRY YOU ARE HURTING. YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET, LOVING FRIEND TO ME AND TO OTHERS, I HATE TO SEE THAT SOMEONE HAS HURT YOU. PLEASE PM ME TOO IF YOU NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT, OKAY? I AM THINKING ABOUT YOU AND I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON.

BIG LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU.. xoxoxo
GAYE "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #16 - 05/11/12  3:51pm
" Big hugs i cant give you the support you need as im there myself. All i can say hold on as i am. Gentle hugs to you. I hope and pray that you pull through Lots of love J "

First | Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next | Most Recent Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web