Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Advice:
Will I ever feel happy again?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
The last eight years of my life have been the worst years of my life. That is when everything started to tumble down hill. I have people tell me these are the best years of my life. How can they if I have lost several loved ones who were very close to me? And when I am also taking care of my sick GrandMother? I have faked myself into the I'm happy mood for 7 years now. I still don't know how it truely feels to be happy. Will I ever have that feeling back again?
Posted on 07/16/09, 01:27 am
4 Replies Add Your Advice
Reminder: This is a support group for Depression. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Advice:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 07/16/09  2:52am
" Yes it is possible. But you have to work hard to overcome this illness. Hugs. For many it is a combination of things such as medications, activities, therapies etc. Hugs. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 07/16/09  3:00am
" It comes and goes with meds and therapy of course look at me 3am and cant sleep!!!! "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 07/18/09  11:56am
" Yes, you will feel happy again. Its not going to be easy, you need to focus on yourself and also need to think.

You did all that you could do. There are too many things in this world that we can not control, we need to understand this and focus on what we can do "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #4 - 07/18/09  12:11pm
" YES YOU WILL BE! There are many, many paths as we are all individuals, and though I am a stranger to you, I am going through my own personal hell right now, and I WILL BE. Don't know how, but little by little every day I know the healing will increase within me, and you as well. Cry if you must at times, but know it's temporary and love and light will come to you! "

Add Your Advice
Advertisement

More From Around the Web