Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Anyone try temptooth.com?
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
For about $25.00 they send you a kit and you can make your own temp. tooth. Amazon reviews are good except one scathing one. I don't trust those reviews either, as some companies pay for good reviews or have employees do it. Anyway, wondering if anyone here has tried it. I'm looking to only have it for a couple months or so.
Posted on 08/25/11, 07:51 pm
1 Reply Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Dental Anxiety. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 09/23/11  10:55am
" First of all, that's the creepiest website ever. What's up with the animated talking photo - couldn't find a real person to talk about the product?
Secondly, there is no way an untrained person can put in a temp crown and have it 1. fit right 2. look right or 3. stay in for very long. There's a reason people are trained in dentistry.
And finally, I wouldn't use this crap in my mouth. I highly doubt it's FDA approved - it's most likely some cheap temporization material made in China out of who-knows-what chemicals.
Looks like a huge waste of 29.99 to me... "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web