Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Monday October 20, 2014

Rambling Stories

• Journal Entry for July 19, 2013

Friday, July 19, 2013 | A Rambling story

Feeling a lot of mixed up feelings today, quite angry for some reason, think a mixture of annoyance because I still can't talk, and work is getting me down a bit, feeling a bit wound and tight, beautiful wether I would love to sit and have a few beers in a nice garden somewhere far away chill out relax,
    I think that's what I miss, that sigh, that switch off maechanism, the button that isn't the...

1 Recommendation

1 Comment

• Advertisement
  • Journal Entry for August 2, 2013

Friday, August 2, 2013 | A Rambling story

It's been a weird week.
    I have had a week of lots of ups and downs, mainly downs to be honest to do with work, and got invited out for drinks tonight, but in here instead with a cup of tea. I knew I couldn't do it and stay on soft drinks tonight, normally I could do it and be fine, but tonight I would have got hammered.
    A friend gave me food for thought today about my job, I might look at som...

1 Recommendation

• Happiness

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Everyone thinks I put this emotional burden on my wife because she was the focal point of my life. Im not sure thats the case. I was taught this was the way things were meant to be. I found someone that made me happy and made me want to make them happy. Is that the same thing as relying on them to be happy? Whats the difference between that and realying solely on them for happiness? Thats my que...

2 Recommendations