Follow us on Twitter
Read our tweets
Get Cool DS Stuff!!!!!
Shirts, Hats, Baby Wear
Discussion:
Pau D'Arco Bark
Watch this 
View More Posts Ignore
I found this awesome herb that has helped me alot recently. I figured I would share it with all of you.
Its very safe, and has no known interactions with any medications. It has alot of very good properties and can help with digestion, intestins, ulcers and fevers. It is also antifungal as well...

I was having alot of pains and gas because I was drinking..... MILK...... lol.. yeah I know I shouldn't do that.. but it was organic and NOTHING tastes as good as real milk on cereal. Thats my new defence lol. So.. anyways.. I put a teaspoon of this bark in boiling water and drained it into a coffee cup. According to what I have read your can take that amount 3 times daily.

When you use that 1 teaspoon 3 times daily you can put as much water as you want... so your not limited to just 3 cups. I use more water cause I want to get as much potency as I can out of that teaspoon.

It really helped me alot. I have used it twice now. One day I layed down and did some rest with it.. then another day I did what I normally do. My normal activities M-F include school fulltime, and work fulltime. I basically have maybe 3 hours a day if I am lucky... that includes drive time... to do anything. Things like eat and whatnot. So I am a very busy person.

I figured if you guys are not opposed to trying something new... this would be a good choice.

I am not saying that it will cure you... but it helped me.
Posted on 02/07/08, 07:22 am
3 Replies Add Your Reply
Reminder: This is a support group for Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis. We trust you will do your best to remain positive and helpful. For more information, see our rules of the road.

You may also create your own Member Groups where you can moderate the discussion.
Comment:
Email me when others reply to this topic help
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #1 - 02/07/08  7:49am
" Where do you get it, sounds interesting. "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #2 - 02/07/08  9:46am
" interesting is right.. and I feel ya on the milk stuff.. i had terrible pains and gas from dairy about 4 months ago.. now I try and avoid it..where did ya get it? "
View More Posts Ignore
Reply #3 - 02/07/08  7:45pm
" You can get it at natural food stores, health food stores, places that sell QUALITY herbs that you can make teas with... and pagan or newage shops. You should always check the quality before purchasing. "

Add Your Reply
Advertisement

More From Around the Web